Prologue

Fear. It's a very powerful thing. It controls the world. It sentences people....people like me behind bars.....cages. It makes people stop and stare all while shaking in their boots. I learnt how to control my fear as well as the fear of others. I used it to my advantage and got the world in my hands. Beautifully wrapped up. I loved it.

I was worshipped because of my powers. Caught the attention of some dangerous people and deadlier monsters. They tried to steal my fun. They wanted to take everything from me. Leave me, the quivering mess I once more. When I didn't let them, they found other ways.

I was forced to run. To hide. To become a shadow. I learnt new skills. Became one with the shadows

That was of course where I found him. A little street rat just trying to make people laugh. I thought I was a mess. I had nothing on him. I saw a chance. I tricked the trickster. I drove him insane but he loved it. I taught him to embrace the voices in his head. To use his fear against those who wanted to see him fall.

I watched him rise and I watched him fall. They didn't put him in prison. Or at least they didn't see it as a prison. They sent him to an asylum where they tried to drive the crazy out of him. He was a good little student, used someone on the inside to get what he wanted and the poor girl believed he loved her.

Sorry Harley but Mr J only loves me.

We kept her around she was great fun. Laughed up a storm she did. But she got sloppy and got caught. It hurt to see our little jester leave but it happens

Sadly all good things came to an end. one thing leads to another and next thing you know you have a knife in your stomach and you're tossed in a cage. Just like a defenceless bird and no matter what you do. you can't get out of that f*cking cage. Until they need you of course then you fly.  

A/N: So this may not be my first story here but it is the one I'm most proud of so please tell me what you think (  or don't that's ok too)