13. A drink for gods

Cassandra's POV
There began a buzzing again but this time it came from the speakers which are all around the tower " Alright everyone! I've sent a message to everybody who's invited and told them the party first is tomorrow evening instead." Out of the corner of my eye I could see Nat smirking, " great. Okay later today when you've had some rest, we're going to the mall." The mall okay but with Nat, Oh god I wish to be saved from this nightmare.

We might have had a search on dresses on the internet instead of sleeping so that we would be prepared for our shopping tour. Nonetheless we were ready to go buy the dresses we just had to get the jet first, cause we might have ended choosing dresses from Paris so we gotta go. " No Nat I know I said yes back at the tower but it's showing too much." She just shook her head at my apparently childish behaviour " Okay okay as you wish but the next one you can't say no till? Got it?" I nodded my head in understanding.

Once she showed it to me I was deeply in love but what made it better it wasn't a dress it was a jumpsuit. We both had our dresses and payed for them or rather Tony payed for them, who says it bad to steal your brother's credit card when he's rich, not me. "Nat come on we need to get going so we can get ready for tonight I mean we only have three hours till it begins and we need to do our hair, OMG awe won't make it, noooo" Well Nat knows I like fool around everywhere even in the mall so she lets me even if it's humiliating for the both of us, but she tells me it just shows how much of a normal childhood I've missed. In my opinion I haven't missed that much I just liked to hack stuff instead.

Okay you won't believe this but we went to Nat's old undercover place and redressed into our party dress and jumpsuit, only thing we need to do now is our hair " Nat what would y... where you going?" She was she gonna leave me here " to my hairstylist, are you coming?" Oh. Wait she hired a hairstylist awe she's the best bff ever. " yea yeah you say that everyday now come on" ups I said it out loud, huh so what.

We got our hair done and it was so cool the stylist cut some of my hair and then began curling it in to those fancy wavy curls. Nat's was more like the usual, only getting it to stay in place so she didn't have to always check if she looked alright. " girl let's get back we have half an hour till the party starts."

Once we arrived Nat went over to the bar and get some drinks ready, Steve walked right past me so rude not even saying 'hi' or 'glad to see you lively again' "CASANDRA! COME DOWN FROME YOUR ROOM!" Tony! Aw aw aw did he have to shout so loud " You idiot, I have been standing here the last couple of minutes, so why you screaming, are you trying to make me deaf or something?" He looked around like he only heard my voice and didn't see me. Now he's just fooling. Why lord why! Did he have to be my brother he's a billionaire, playboy, self obsessed Well not any more but still he's still the same jerk as he used to be.

The party has been going on for quite some time now, and everything seems perfect. A hand touches my shoulder and I act on instinct or bot me and the stones act on instinct, and I take the hand in my spin around and lock the person in an arm lock, ones I calm down I see it's Steve I've put in the arm lock. I let go the instant and apologies, he just shrugs and say 'don't worry bout it'. Thor comes over and askes if we want some of the Asgardian drink he brought well mostly so Steve would try something extra strong and see if that did anything to him since normal alcohol doesn't effect him. " Lady Casandra you might not want to drink this it can harm someone who ain't prepared for it" a!shole he thinks I'm not what prepared oh lord no hi didn't just say that 'do you want our help, if you let us have control while drinking it won't effect you as much, it will first effect you when you get back control' I thought about the idea hmm okay I'm doing this sh!t. I relaxed and started losing control and giving it to the stones. " Don't worry Thor son of Odin, she won't be doing it alone we're doing it for her" the stones had fully control now and I could feel them smirking in my body. It really fascinating who some objects so small can be so useful and helpful.