11. Saved at last

Cassandra's POV
Everything was dark nothing was light it was like living in a nightmare but sometime dreams and nightmares do come true and I guess my nightmare did come true. Suddenly I heart a crash from the room beside me well at least I think cause it's totally dark in here. I sense someone I've known and another person with powers oh I got it "Steve look out" I try to yell, but the chain around my mouth makes it difficult to let words out. "I got strucker" I hear Steve say. I try too move so I can get free but the collar shuts electricity to my body and makes my mind go unconscious

Steve's POV (aka captain Amarica)
I've just taken down strucker and decide to look around a bit to see if I find something useful or maybe the sceptre, there's a closed door to my right. I pick my shield from the door and see that it hit the lock and almost broke it so I hit it one more time and the lock breaks and I open the door what I see makes me relieved but it also makes me hate Hydra even more. What I see is Cassandra strapped to a table and covered in blood around her heart, in her hands there is still the two stones there were before. "Tony I have Casandra. Have you found the sceptre" I slammed my  shield against the chains around her wrists and ankles. " Yes I'm getting out now". How am I gonna get both of them back to the jet. "Thor have you made it back to the jet with Clint?" Come on I need some help I'll never get to the ship in time if I have to carry both. " Captain I have taken Barton to the jet, why?" " Thor I need you to come help me, we need to get Strucker to the jet and Casandra too" a few seconds later Thor showed up with the jet behind him.

I picked Casandra up and Thor picked Strucker up. We walked to the jet. As soon as we entered the ship Natasha came over to look at Casandra " Oh Cat what have they done to you" I heard Natasha mumble. " Bruce will you take a look at Casandra to check she's alright after you're done with giving Clint some sedative" Bruce looked over to us and when his eyes landed on Casandra still in my arms, his face grew concerned. " why you all so quite, some cat caught your tungue? or you just showing re respe respect. OH MY GOD What happen wait... so ... when you said you found her you meant it?" I nodded to Tony's question and he just kept starring until he started to slowly come closer towards me and Casandra, Bruce apperead beside me with one of the flowthing tables. I laid Casandra on it and Bruce walked into the middle of the room placing Casandra besides Clint.

Tony's POV

We made it to the tower, I still can't believe she's finally home again after so long time but it stil feels like a dream and when I wake she won't be here any more. I loooked down at my sistet and took her aparences in. she had the same clothes as when she left. "JARVIS do a scan of her and the sceptre and see if somethins out of order." the scan wás over quick, "Sir, I believe your sister is in posesion of the gem from inside the sceptre" so that most be the blue infinity stone being placed in one of her hands. "Sir, there is still an unidentified source within the sceptre." Unidentified. not for long. I began working on different codes to bypas the sourch and discorvert one of the most magnificent things, it was like the sceptre was a living sourch with a brain controlling it from with in since the heart of the sceptre has been removed.

Bruce came walking in to the Labratorium a few minutes after i called him. "Bruce you need to see this I believe it's something that will be able to change the world." I took the picture from the screen and made it come to live just kiddin, I used my electronick divises to make the brain appear infront of us. " What do you think? Bruce?" he looked and turned so he got all perspectives of the brainthing. "It's like, it's thinking like an ordinary brain." "I know. look." I put JARVISS system beside the Brain ting to show how evovled JARVIS were compered to the brain. " we can make better world without us needing to be out in action, it would be ironleagues, no no it would be the perfect ULTRON" Bruce looked shocked by my speech "Look Tony we don't have the sceotre that long it would take weeks at least to make The sceptres brain evovle into ultron." " Don't worry just think about it." Bruce loooked in thought for a minute or two. " so I would be helping you build the ultimate weapon Ultron?" i shook my head, look this is going to work with reverse psykologi. " NO, I'm gonna be helping you build the ultimate weapon Ultron" I swear I heard Bruce mutter something like 'this ain't gonna end good'.