8. The person who shares fate with the stones

Tony's POV
We found Loki again but this time we didn't lock him up, Odin has temporarily taken his powers away and now he's helping out at the avengers tower and helping us and I would be lying if I said it hasn't been good having him around and actually getting to know him better.

" hey Tin man any news on your sister?" God damit Loki why Tin man " no and it's been half a year now I'm begin to lose my hope and starting to doubt if I'll ever find her alive?" Oh god I'm such a bad brother "guys I think we might have found Loki's sceptre" " Oh finally I'm getting back my, sorry it's still a habit. We getting the sceptre back fore Thor can bring it back to Asgard" great the sceptre " where is it? Cap?" " Sokovia" okay lets get going "cap shall we go" " yeah Tony but stop with the accent and I taking my motorcycle with me cause you never know"

Back to the location of Casandra
Cas's POV

" are you ever letting me go, beside do you have any food here in space I'm starving" god I don't even know if I'm ever getting home from this place and I won't admit it face to face to him but I actually miss Tony a lot but the others the most, they're my family after all "Can I kill her know?" What who was/is that? " who are you?" " I'm Nebula Daughter of Thanos " she went over in front of Thanos who sat in his chair " Dad I bring the stone of power as you asked and the guardians don't know it's missing" Thanos looked pleased to say the least " Good, now my dear partner join me " I was sceptical at first but began closing the distance between us as I came right in front of him he took the stone Nebula held, and placed it right in front of me together with two other stones.

the first I recognised as the tesseract " why do you have the tesseract?" " dearest it's not this so called tesseract it's the space stone" okay so two stones I now know the name of " what's the name of the third stone?" Nebula was quick to answer "Time stone but be alert there is a powerful magician on your earth who had it contained" oh yeah I heard about him um what was his name oh yeah " you mean Doctor Strange" she nodded and went back to being quiet again.

I've been here for to long and all I can do is sit around not doing anything. " It's time for you to go back to earth, my " for a giant he talked really low when he wanted so low I didn't hear the last part of his sentence " Wait you're letting me go home?" He looked at thought for a minute " No not for now but I'm letting you go back to earth" then what does he mean by letting me go back to earth if I ain't going home. " now come here and say goodbye" I did as he said a bit afraid of what he might do to me if I didn't do it, but over the past time I've come to realise I find some kind of relief being here. I walked over and stood beside him he took my hands in his, then suddently I felt like he was sticking needles in my hands, tears began to form in the prick of my eyes.

"What ar are you do doing to m me?" I asked stuttering cause of the pain. 'I'm only making you better' I let out an last ear piercing scream and then the pain disappeared. Thanos realised my hands, what I saw was the space stone in my right hand and the time stone in my left. 'Why did you put them there? In my hands' why would anyone do such a thing, to others it could have been just like torture well it felt like torture. " I'm sorry but it's not over yet there is one more thing we need to do" I looked between Nebula and Thanos, suddenly behind me appeared two guards. Both took a hold of each of my arms, and pulling me forwards close to Thanos.

Nebula pulled her sword out and laying it down, then she pulled her knife out of its holster. Walking closer and closer, with each steps she takes my thoughts drift to those I love and care about. I feel a extreme pain in my chest and refuse to look down, knowing it's Nebulas knife slowly cutting a hole in my chest all the way around my heart. Nebula looked confused by the fact that I wasn't screaming yes it was painful but I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of seeing me scream in agony or plead for her to stop. I could feel the blood streaming down my body, as I started feeling dizziness trying to take over I felt a connection being made. . .

————————
So that it for today read the next chapter to find more out.