Chapter 8

When I woke up. I opened my eyes. Bill is standing in front of me. He looked at me with his dark eyes.

"He is getting to close were leaving". He says.

Wait he is getting close. he hasn't given up on me. he is trying to find me. this might not be good. if he tries to take me from Bill. He will be killed. Do I really want him to find me? It might cost him his life. I have seen Bill attack men for hitting on me. I can't imagine what he wants to do to Matt. since matt and I have been intimate. when he reached in to grab me. I grabbed his hand. I knew I had no choice but to go. he was shocked but accepted my hand. He walked me over to the car that was waiting. He gently pushed me inside. At least now he is starting to be less rough. I sat with my head on the window. I was looking to see if I saw anything familiar. Honestly, I could have been around the block. I wouldn't know it. I haven't discovered this place. when we got to a little airport. he locked eyes with me.

"You will behave do you understand me"? he demands

"Yes, sir" I replied.

"I want you to get out of this car". "go and board the plane". "Then sit down and buckle up". he orders

"Yes Sir" I replied

I did exactly what I was told. I took the window seat. I rested my head on it. these questions are playing in my mind. What can I really do. I have two options. One I run into the cock it and crash this plane. I don't think I would make it. I was weak. He did that on purpose. He knew I wouldn't have the strength to get there. he would grab me long before I got there. Two is accept what is happening. Just give him what he wants. They both replay in my head. When he boarded the plane, I was ready. He came and sat down next to me.

"Where are you taking me"? I ask

"You don't need to know". he tells me

I am sitting there thinking is this how it's going to be. I will just be there for show. I doubt he will ever listen to me again. he hates me. I don't think Bill ever loved me. Billy would have never whipped me. he would have another way to get me back. would have I gone back? or is he right this was the only way. I don't even know what I would have done. I know I felt safe and loved with Billy. the thing is Bill comes out. he is scary and possessive. He doesn't like men even looking at me. since I have trouble trusting woman. I don't see me ever having a friend again. I am going to be locked up. I am going to miss every bit of freedom I had. I will never be free again. I know this time he won't let me go. one of us will be dead before I get away. I think it would be better for Matt to give up. I don't want him hurt because of me. he deserves to be happy. Waiting on someone who isn't going to come. isn't to fair to him. I must have fallen asleep. When I woke we were landing? I look out the window and its dark. I can't see anything but planes.it was another small airport.

"Unbuckle, get up". Bill demands.

I did as quickly as I could. he held my hand as we exited the plane. I was still searching for something. that would give me a clue as to where the hell I am. He just keeps pulling me, then I see this black car waiting. he gently pushed me inside the car and it quickly took off. when I finally saw a sign. It said Christchurch. That's when it hit me I am in New Zealand. I knew we couldn't have made it back to the states on that plane. it was too small to make it there. After an hour or two the car stopped and this time it was house. How could he have a house in New Zealand? he gently took my hand. I think being in another country. has made him less protective. We walked into this house it was nice. All I could do was look for some way, I could get out. That's when he took me down to the basement. again, there is a cage in the corner. I knew that's where I was going. I didn't even fight. I just crawled into it and sat there. He kneeled.

"Look at me". he says

I lock eyes with him.

"You are finally not putting up a fight". He says.

"You Win" I tell him. I pulled my knees to my head and just cried.

He locked the cage and left. I look around the room. I saw the cuffs on the wall. I cringed please God not again. other than that, the room was empty. I guess he really wanted to show me no comfort. At least here it wasn't so cold. There were no windows or anyway out besides the stairs I came down. I know he is watching that door like a hawk and it's probably locked too. there is nothing I can do. I knew this would happen. I made a choice. now I am going to pay the price. I don't know if I can handle anymore punishments. I decided to just sleep at least there I am free. I pushed myself as far back as I could. leaned my head on the bars. Closed my eyes...