63. e!news!

JOSH GROBAN AND KAT DENNINGS DATING AGAIN?

via E!news

Josh Groban and Kat Dennings began dating about four years ago, and the pair married quickly at the end of 2014 into 2015 time. Nine months later, Josh was cast in Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812, which was to start performing on Broadway in the fall time of 2016.

Through the Great Comet, he met Katarina Harrison, who was his co-star, and after his divorce from Kat, his girlfriend. It was quite scandalous that he'd moved on so quickly, especially after the pair hadn't been public with each other in months, sparking rumors of an affair, which they soon put to rest, but still . . . Most of us think it was an affair, which just so happened to not affect Josh's squeaky-clean reputation.

But last week, Josh and Katarina went unexpectedly quiet on social media, and last night, Josh went to a public event with . . . Kat Dennings slung on his arm instead of his "girlfriend".

Now we all have to question this: was Katarina truly dating Josh, or was that just for publicity? 

A source there from the party claimed that Josh and Kat were reportedly snuggled up together all night, exchanging flirty comments and banter. Apparently they also got into the same car together, which probably meant they went back to SOMEONE'S place . . .

Stay tuned for more drama and updates on this situation here at E!news.