Chapter 16 - Wait there are two?

Start from the beginning

“I’m sorry Charlotte.” He said in my mind.                       

If I have sparks start flying off me then you get to answer their curiosity.” I told him abruptly. His hand squeezed mine as I felt his lips at my ear and I shivered.

“After this they will wonder no more I promise.” He whispered cheekily to me.

At the gateway where everyone was entering he spun me around and laid one of the most mind numbing, deliciously hot kisses on me. I could barely breath as he pulled away with a grin, his eyes fiery green and bright.

Everyone around us just stared, jaws dropping open in shock as I smiled dreamily back at him and clung to his waist feeling dizzy. He dropped another sizzling kiss on me while some people began whooping making me blush and pull away.

“Alright…I….um….geez.” I couldn’t get any coherent words out as he threw an arm around my shoulders and marched into the school gates confidently.

I poked my tongue out at Christine who was almost gnashing her teeth with jealously while Izzie giggled next to me. In class all that morning I knew there were whispers being said about us but it’s not like we haven’t spent heaps of time together this week. What did they expect?

I heard not a peep from Christine until lunchtime when all hell decided to break loose. She sidled up to Caden in the canteen and when I reached for our food she tried to hustle him away. I turned the full wattage of my glare on her but she only smiled smugly.

“Please unhand me Christine.” Caden said coldly but politely.

“Why?” She simpered back.

“Due to the fact that I do not belong with you. There will only ever be one girl for me but I am terrible sorry that is not you.” He stated simply and I cheered silently as he walked away from her towards me while attracting the attention of everyone else.

“Wait my Prince.” She called out before slapping her hand over her mouth, her eyes suddenly looking panicked.

All my senses went into overdrive at her words as I marched over to her. Caden just stood there gaping at her and I couldn’t blame him I was pretty shocked too. I mean how did she know who he was? Well I sure as hell was going to find out.

“Explain!” I demanded of her and she whimpered while stepping away ever so slightly before straightening up and glaring at me.

“No I won’t.” She said softly but determinedly.

“Don’t force my hand here. Who are you? How do you know that about Caden? Tell me now.” I ordered her and she shuddered as I threw a compelling spell at her.

“You cheated! Don’t throw spells my way.” She cursed and I tried to hold back my gasp. How did she know what was going on?

“You will tell me now.” I spat the words at her and she sent me a defiant stare.