Part 25

Play music (I'm obsessed with BTS right now so don't judge me)

Aria POV
"Alright, we have two hours to explore the city." Daniel was looking at his phone finding other places to go.

The über (or is it taxi in Georgia?) stopped and we got out.

Daniel laced his hand in mine as we walked into the café.

We ordered our coffees and I ordered a bagel. Then we sat down at a window seat.

I was looking outside at the people passing by.

"Have I ever told you that I'm super lucky?"

I looked at Daniel and smirked.

"Is that so?"

He smiled and took my hand.

"It's so. You want to know how?"

"How?"

"I am living my dream. Going on tour with my four best friends. Meeting people that look up to me. You want to know the best part?"

I raised an eyebrow signaling for him to continue.

"I met this beautiful girl 10 months ago, she has made my life better. She makes me smile in no way anybody else could. Don't get me started on her care for anybody else. And her smile." Daniel took a deep breath in. "Oh, her smile."

I smiled. "Oh really? What's this amazing girl's name?"

He squeezed my hand.

"Aria Wilt Hunter." (That's her full name y'all 😉)

I leaned forward and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I'm super lucky too." I said leaning back.

He raised his eyebrow.

"I met this talented boy 10 months ago. My life was horrible before then, but when I saw him." I paused and looked through the window, still holding his hand.

"When I saw him, all my worries went away. And in my mind I thought, 'This boy is going to make a difference in my life.' And the boy has. He has made me smile more times in these 10 months than my whole life. He has made me laugh so much that it hurts. And he is so hot too." I added laughing a little while saying it.

"I love you Aria."

I turned to him. He gave me a kiss.

"Okay, enough for being one of those cliche couples." We laughed.

"Ready to go to the bookstore?"

I nodded my head.

We took our coffees and I threw away my trash.

As soon as we stepped out of the cafe a wave of cold air hit our faces.

"The bookstore is about three blocks from here. Want to walk?"

I looked at Daniel and put my hand in his again.

We started walking to the bookstore and got there in under five minutes.

Daniel pulled open the door and we walked inside.

The smell of books lingered in the air.

"This place looks beautiful." I looked around the room.

Bookstore