Part 8

❤️❤️OH MY GOSH❤️❤️
You guys! I'm crying! Thank you so much for 1k reads! I didn't think I would make it to 10 reads. You guys are amazing! As a thank you. Three or four chapters will be published this week! I love you guys! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️
❤️❤️We did it.❤️❤️
---------------------------------------------
Aria POV

He took her. HE TOOK SAMANTHA! HE IS GOING TO KILL HER! I started having a panic attack. I was breathing heavily. I started feeling a little dizzy. I could see Jonah look at me. "J-Jonah-"

I fell sideways but Jonah caught me. He layed me down on the couch. "Calm down Aria. You having a panic attack. Just breathe in, and out." I did what Jonah told me and then I started feeling better.

I sat up slowly and Jonah sat down next to me holding on to me. "I'm okay Jonah. Thank you." I gave him a weak smile. He nodded his head and let go.

Zach gasped for air. I got spooked and looked at him and got up and walked as fast as I could over to him and sat next to him. "Are you okay?" Zach looked at me like he was a little confused. Since you know, he just woke up from his neck getting snapped!

He nodded his head and gulped. He placed his hands around his neck and rubbed it. "Just, hurts a little bit." He winced. He looked around the room. "Where's Daniel and Jack?" We all didn't talk.

He looked at me. "Well, Daniel, sort of, showed my friend Samantha his fangs. And then Daniel almost bit her and he felt bad so he went for a run." Zach looked out the window and back at us. "What about Jack? And where is that Samantha girl now?"

"Well, Jack heard Daniel say that he would show her, his fangs. Then after Daniel went for a run Jack sped down here. He was about to bite her and.." I took a deep breath. I started tearing up. "I tried to stop him.... I really did..." I started crying. "H-he sped off with her and, and now. I don't know where she is..."

Zach saw the pain in my eyes and he gave me a hug and I hugged him back while softly crying in his shoulder.
"I should call Daniel, get him back here to help us." Jonah took out his phone and started walking out the room.

He got to the door then stopped and turned to me. "It's going to be okay Aria. I won't let Jack hurt her." He walked out of the room. I turned back and cried on Zach's shoulder more.
---------------------------------------------
Jonah POV

I dialed Daniel's number hoping he took his phone with him. He answered.
Jonah: Where are you?!
Daniel: I went for a run. I told you that. I can't handle this stuff.
Jonah: Well get back fast.
Daniel: What? Why?
Jonah: *breathes in deeply* Jack took Samantha.
Daniel: He what!?
Jonah: That's why we need you. Hurry.
Daniel: I'll be there. *hangs up phone*
Jonah: *hangs up phone*

I took the phone down from my ear. Whoosh. I heard the door open. Daniel sped to me, his fangs were out and his eyes were changed, with veins under his eyes. "Where is she?!" I looked at Daniel and told him to calm down.

He roughly shoved my hand off his shoulder. "Where. Is. She?!" I put my hand down. "Aria?" Daniel hissed at me. "Yes, Aria!" I put my hands up. "She is in the living room calm down." He sped to the living room and I followed after him.
---------------------------------------------
Daniel POV

I opened the living room door. "Aria!" My face changed back as I ran to her and hugged her as she was standing up.
"I won't leave you. Never again. I can't trust Jack." I rubbed her back with my thumb.

I could feel her tears soaking through my shirt. I held onto her longer. "Corbyn, dial up Jack. Now." Corbyn pulled out his phone and called Jack. Surprisingly he answered. Aria let go of me and we sat on the couch. I held her again rubbing her hair gently. I picked up on Corbyn's conversation.
Corbyn: Jack! Where are you.
Jack: I need Aria.
Corbyn: No. You need to tell me where you are at.
Jack: Okay, I'm at the old coffin warehouse.
Corbyn: Stay. There.
Jack: Only Aria can come in.
Corbyn: No, we all are.
Jack: *breathes in deeply* Only Aria. Or I- I will kill this girl.
Corbyn: ...
Jack: I don't want to hurt her. Please don't make me hurt her Corbyn.
Corbyn: Fine, but I'm not sure Daniel will be happy about this. *hangs up*
Jack: *hangs up*

"No. My answer is no." I looked at Corbyn. Aria pushed off my chest gently and looked into my eyes. "No, what?" I kept looking into her eyes. I don't want to see her get hurt.

"Jack only wants you in the warehouse." Aria got a little upset. "Then it's me he gets." She stood up. I grabbed her wrist. "Aria no." She looked down at me. "My friend, is with that lunatic. I'm going in. By myself."

She took her wrist out of my hand and grabbed her keys. "Hurry!" She looked at me and I got up and started walking to her and she started walking to the front door.

Once I got the the doorframe I turned and looked at the boys. "I need you for back up. Get in the car and let's go." I turned around and went to Aria's car while the boys went to our car. We both hopped in and she started the engine.

I typed in the Old Coffin Warehouse on the GPS. She looked at it and started driving. Fast. We got there in under 30 minutes.
_________

We all hopped out of our cars and Aria headed for the door. I grabbed her wrist and looked into her eyes. "Please, be safe." She nodded and kissed my cheek then went for the door. I turned around and watched her go through the door.
---------------------------------------------
Aria POV

"Jack! Samantha! Guys!" I shouted in all directions wandering around the Warehouse. "Samantha! Jac-" I ducked down when I saw Jack. Luckily he was turned the other way. But I didn't see Samantha.

I got up slowly, not the make much noise and looked where Jack was again. Gone. I turned around and saw Jack behind me. I started to scream but then he covered my mouth. "Shhhhh." I pushed his hand down roughly. "Don't touch me you freak!" Jack looked at me in the eyes. "Stop screaming. I just want to talk. Samantha is safe. I let her go as soon as you guys pulled up. She is out there with them now."

I looked at him in his eyes. Switching from one to another. I angrily whispered. "I thought you were my friend." He looked at me sadly. "Aria, I'm sorry. I didn't want this. Any of this!" I turned away and he looked at me. "Aria, do you think I asked for this? I'm a monster. I have to feed, or I will go on a killing spree." I turned back to face him and he looked me sadly in the eyes. I spoke to him angrily again. "Then why? Why when I'm around, you act out?"

"Aria, I do that because I'm jealous." I got confused. "Jealous? Jealous of what?" Jack looked at me and looked at my eyes. "I'm jealous because you love Daniel. And he loves you." I shook my head gently. "Why would you be jealous?"

"I'm jealous because I have feeling for you too! And I can't show you because you love Daniel! I don't want to crush his dream!" Jack turned away from me. "Jack. I-I'm sorry." I touched his shoulder and he just looked over to the direction of my hand then put his hand over it.

"No. I'm the one who is sorry. I acted out. All because I fell for a girl, a girl who will never feel the same way." Jack took his hand off mine and I took my hand off his shoulder. "Jack." He turned back forward the other way. "Let's just go. I'm sure Daniel is wondering if I hurt you or not." He started waking off.

I just stood there in shock. Jack just told me he loved me, and I don't know if I feel the same way. Daniel has my heart. But now, now I feel like my heart is in two.
---------------------------------------------
❤️❤️Hello my loves❤️❤️
Did Jack just? Did he? No. Did he just confess his feeling for Aria? On the eighth episode?! 😂😂 I'm joking. But I felt really good writing that. Haha, I'm dying on the inside by my cringyness. Is that even a word?
❤️❤️You guys are beautiful❤️❤️
Never forget that