Part 16

Daniel POV

Aria is a layed back girl but she also likes adventure. She is super brace and caring. I wanted to take her on this date just not to get her mind off of Jack. But also because it's for me, I love Aria and I want to show that.

"So, where are we going?" She looked over to me and I got out of my thoughts.

"You will have to wait and see." I smiled at her.

She smiled back and laughed. "How is your tooth gap so cute?"

I blushed a little. Thank god it was dark out. That would've been embarrassing. "I'm cute? Your the one that got all dolled up for me."

She looked down at her clothes then back at me. "Oh, this? I got dressed up for me." She laughed. Oh gosh. That laugh. It makes every bad things in the world melt away.
                          ______

The car stopped in parking lot of the mountains. I knew that we arrived at our date.

I payed the über driver 40, 20 dollars was rip cause I was in a happy mood.
I opened my side door and quickly walked over to Aria before she could get out.

I opened the door for her and she smiled at me. "Thank you, kind Sir."

I smiled back. "It's my pleasure, my lady." She stepped out of the car and I shut the door.

The driver waved goodbye and drove away. We turned towards each other, smiling.

"Want to explain why we are in the mountains for a date?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I'll show you. May I?" I gave her my hand and she took it.

"Are you going into my mind again? Cause that was scary." Her heart sped up the slowed down.

"No, but, hold tight." I picked her up in a wedding style pose.

She squealed excitedly. I smiled.

"Ready?" She looked at me then put her head in my shoulder. "Ready."

I vamp sped to the top of the mountain where there was a picnic blanket layed out. Yah, I know. Cliché.

I set her feet on the ground. She took her head out of my shoulder and looked to the blanket. She didn't talk.

Did she not like it. She put her hands to her mouth. She kept looking at it.

She turned around and put her hands down and smiled then gave me a hug around my neck. I put my arms around her back.

"I love it!" She let go as I did and looked into my eyes and gave me a quick kiss.

We both sat down on the blanket. Candles surrounding it. Food down. I kinda asked Christina to make them. She happily agreed.

And yes. There are chocolate covered strawberries. That. Are in the cooler.

The blanket was at the top of the mountain no one was at. And it was the spot Aria found me, after I kinda went all hybrid.

The view was out on the city. Lights everywhere down there.

Mountain View

We looked at each and could tell each other were hungry so I took out our food and we started eating

We looked at each and could tell each other were hungry so I took out our food and we started eating. Talking, laughing. I'm glad I took her out.

"I'm stuffed." I patted my stomach. "Just like last night. We need to stop making so much food." I packed everything away while talking.

"I need to go to the gym soon." She laughed at me. "I think I do too. I mean, minus the workout part."

We both laughed and she helped put the last thing away. We both stood up and I packed up everything in the picnic basket and set it on the ground.

I just looked at Aria. She looked back and was confused.

"Well, where is my 'Thank you, this date was amazing' hug?"

She smiled and gave me a hug. She wrapped her arms around my neck again and this time I wrapped my arms around her waist.

She looked up at me still holding on to each other. "Thank you for this date to get everything of my mind. I love you."

I smiled. Those three words again. I can play them on repeat in my mind over and over.

She leaned up and closed her eyes and I leaned down a little and gave her a long kiss.

She smiled and let go. "Okay, we need to go back home. I bet the boys and mostly Christina are worried."

I nodded my head and picked up the basket and we took each other hand and started walking. I wish I could live this day over and over again.

The most important thing I know from this date is that Aria is the one. She is the one for me. But am I the one for her?
---------------------------------------------
❤️❤️Sorry❤️❤️
    I was busy after school today so I had to hurry and write this. It only has 900 words in it and I swear in Friday there will be more.

If I continue that long. I know I only post twice a week. Sometimes three. But it's a lot to work on. Especially since I have to make the chapter good for you guys.

I might bump back the post time to 6pm Central time. Because I need at least two hours to post a decent chapter.

I hope you understand.
                 ❤️❤️I'm Sorry Again❤️❤️

Also, thank you guys for over 6k reads!!!! Y'all are amazing!!!!