Part 4

Daniel POV

It has been a week since Aria saw the cellar. Let me tell you. I kinda freaked out when Aria told me about hearing a voice, which that voice was Jack's and he was feeding on on of the mean fans.

I text Aria and asked her if she wanted to come over. Since Mia had to go to Dallas because her parents got in a car crash.

Danny Boy😝🎤🎼: Hey, I'm sorry that Mia had to go to Dallas

Ari😎👌🔥: Its okay, she needed to. It's just been lonely here

Danny Boy 😝🎤🎼: Do you maybe want to come over and hang out with the boys?

Ari😎👌🔥: I don't know, you know what, yah, sounds good. Send me your address.

Danny Boy 😝🎤🎼:(address). There ya go.

Ari😎👌🔥: I'll be there, give me an hour.

Danny Boy😝🎤🎼: We can wait. See you then. 👋

Ari😎👌🔥: See ya then! 😘
---------------------------------------------
1 hour later

I heard a knock on the door and vamp ran to the door. I opened the door fast.

"Hi! Daniel!" She immediately wrapped her arms around me. I was a little surprised at first but then I hugged her back and layed my chin on her head.

She pulled away from the hug. "What are you waiting for? Invite me in!"

I got a little confused. Cause we vampires have to be invited in. But no human owns this house. I'm just going crazy.

"Yah, sure! Come on in!" I moved out of her way so that she could come in.

"Guys! I'm here!" Aria sounds like she has been our friends for years.

Corbyn ran down after saying goodbye to his girlfriend. Jonah ran in from record at the studio. Jack ran inside from skateboarding and Zach came in soon after.

They all hugged Aria. I went to join in too. "Guys... can't. Breathe." Aria was being slightly suffocated.

"We really need to work on not hugging so hard." Jonah looked at all of us.

"He is not wrong." Aria laughed when she was talking. Gosh, her laugh is so cute.

"So, Aria. What brings you here?" Zach looked at Aria and raised a brow.

"Zach! You can't to that! That is my thing!" Jack joking punched Zach's arm and raised an eyebrow.

"Ouch! Bro!" Zach was running his arm.

"So what do we all want to do?" Aria spoke up.

"I vote for a movie. All in favor say I!" Corbyn raised his hand with his pointer finger up.

Everyone said "I" except Jack. "I want to watch a movie not vote for one."

Aria laughed to herself. "Well then what do you guys want to watch?"

"Well, we could watch The Rings." Zach headed towards the living room.

"I don't think she would want to watch that Zach." I walked over to Zach.

"I agree." Aria followed me.

"See?" I moved my hand to where it was pointing at Aria.

"You didn't let me finish." Aria picked up the Rings movie. "I agree with Zach."