BACK STORY TIME!

A/N: I'll start making oneshots again... Wolfie is sorry...

...

P.S. Back story is full of feels.

-----------------------------------------------

Okie! So, someone (not saying their name cuz of privacy) was very curious of NaJ!Emily's cheek bandage! They actually theorized that Emily was in a fight or got that injury when her parents died.

Sadly, neither of these are correct. Now, she does have an injury from the death of her parents. It's mostly healed, but her soul has a crack in it from a gunshot.

Now, about that cheek bandage. In her middle school years (before her freshman year) she was in an abusive relationship. Derek (who I will design later) was her former boyfriend and would always out her down, mentally or physically. Sometimes even both.

Her family grew especially concerned when Emily wasn't home or at school for a whole three days. Vinnie, who used to be on Derek's football team, came into their house to see Emily locked in a room. He quickly called the police and got her out of there. (Which is why he's so hard on her, it's kinda his special way of protecting her)

Derek was arrested but, freshman year, he was released. Emily hasn't seen him so far, but things change over time. Vinnie and AA keep an eye out for Derek so they can warn Emily not to go somewhere. Vinnie quit the football team after that and decided to be in student concil.

 Vinnie quit the football team after that and decided to be in student concil

((She no longer has that necklace btw))

Suicune400
Princessmelodykitten