Fell x Abused! Reader

A/N: Why do ppl always request the edgy guys w/ the abused, shy, etc. reader?

You were currently watching Fell play videogames since B was getting a checkup. You had your back deep into the couch as you hugged a pillow and your knees. Fell glanced at you before pausing his game.

"Ok. Why do you ALWAYS sit like that?" Fell asked as he turned to you. You perked before slowly looking away. "Is there something wrong with your back?" Fell snapped. You looked at Fell and nodded. Fell perked before you sighed.

"After my mom died, my dad wouldn't stop blaming me since I was the only person who could have protected her. He'd whip me, beat me, and sometimes let his dogs take a turn." You explained with a straight face. Fell was frozen as you looked at the ceiling.

"Funny how people look over the painful answers." You said before Fell used his magic to pull you close. You perked before Fell continued his videogame. "So, you're also a PoW? Could of just said that." Fell said before you snickered. Fell smirked a little before he died in the game.

"Damn it." Fell growled before a rubber ball hit him. "SWAP!" Fell barked as you rolled your eyes. "Stop cursing! (Y/n) might not like it!" Swap replied. "My dad cursed most of my life. I'm cool with it." You said, raising your hand.

Fell snickered before you laid against him. "Thanks Fell. I guess we're PoW buddies." You said before Fell saw his sister instead of you for a minute. "Yeah. I... guess we are." Fell said before going back to his game.