GZ!Browntale x Injured! Protective! Reader

"You didn't have to do that."

"And let them whip you because you didn't want to kill one of your own? You're crazy."

Emily was applying ice leaves to the whip marks you got when you acted as a shield for the hybrid. "Take them off in two days or they'll freeze into your skin." Emily advised.

You nodded before slipping your shirt on. Emily hugged you before you wrapped your arm around her. "It's ok. I'm going to personally take you to the surface, if it's the last thing I do." You said as you petted Emily's ear.

Gaster looked in as Emily purred and almost snickered. "(Y/n)," you and Emily perled as Gaster looked serious, "meet me in my den in exactly ten minutes." Gaster said before leaving. You growled as he left. "Of course. He makes me only have two minutes to myself." You snarled lowly.

"You better get going..." Emily whimpered. You kissed her on the forehead before standing. "Let me know if anything happens. Ok?" You said before seeing Emily nod. You left towards Gaster's den before deciding...

"Screw that. I'm going to watch Emily and make sure she's ok."

You darted after Emily before her tail wagged excitedly. You scooped her up and had her on your back. Her arms wrapped around your neck before she pointed ahead. "To Hell!" Emily said. "To Hell!" You repeated before walking towards the training grounds.

GZ!Browntale!G: Why doesn't anyone like me?

(Classic) Emily: Well-

GZ!Browntale!G: Don't answer that.

New GZ!Emily image.