Swap x Abused! Depressed! Singer! Reader

Before you met the guys, you had a very abusive and sad life. So when the guys talked about their families, you didn't say much about yours. Today, you were sitting on the windowsill in a sleeveless shirt. You had jeggings on as you sighed.

Bandages were wrapped around your torso, shoulders, and a bit of your forearms to keep the wounds from getting infected. You glanced around before taking in a breath. "Run, run, run away. Buy yourself another day. A cold wind's whispering secrets in your ear, so low only you can hear." You sang as Swap walked around.

"Tall trees bend and lean, pointing where to go, where you will still be all alone. Don't you fret, my dear, it'll all be over soon." Swap perked to your singing and looked around. You didn't hear him walking as you looked out the window.

"Don't you fret, my dear, it'll all be over soon. I'll be waiting here for you. Run fast as you can, no one has to understand. Fly high across the sky from here to kingdom come." You sang as Swap saw you sitting on the windowsill. He started to blush lightly before looking confused of the bandages.

"Fall back down to where you're from. Don't you fret, my dear, it'll all be over soon. I'll be waiting here for you. For you, for you." Swap was about to step forward when he stumbled. You perked to Swap yelping in surprise.

You turned and saw Swap as he regained his balance. "Oh... Hey (Y/n)!" Swap greeted as you waved. "Are... You ok?" Swap asked as he walked over and sat next to you. "I'm doing fine." You said before Swap frowned. "You can talk to us, you know that, right?" Swap said as he laid his hand over yours.

You nodded before Swap kissed your forehead. You blushed deeply as Swap stood up and started to walk away. "I'll be in the kitchen!" Swap said as he left. You blinked before shaking your head. You then picked up a book and threw it by a house plant.

"OW!" Zoey yelped.

"I KNEW IT!" You barked.