Under the Blanket

*Slight Smut Warning*

Hoseok POV

I knew that if I were to see myself, I wouldn't even recognize myself.

Our heated kiss quickly elevated to me on top of him, now roughly kissing at his neck. I ran my hands over his body. He was shaking, but he wasn't nervous.

My lips moved down from his neck to his waist. I couldn't wait to do this. Slowly, his clothes were removed.

I never knew what it felt like to be in control in this type of situation, but now I know that I love it and crave it. I wanted to be rough, I wanted him to beg me for more.

I know that I will regret this in the morning, but I can't think about that right now, we've already gone too far.

The whole room was now filled with the sound of gentle moans and hot breath. 

"Hoseok~ I-I don't think we should do this" escaped through the quiet groans coming from his mouth. He pulled himself up to sit and face me, but I pinned him back down to the couch. He had worry in his eyes, but I didn't care.

"Hoseok! I really don't think we should-" I rushed my lips to his before he could finish. I pull away, out of breath. "I want you~"

He's tempted and I could tell. How could he say no to something like this, especially when the person he really wants is literally asking for his body.

I sat on top of him, his body between my legs, my hands at his waist. His lips were dark red and bruised from the violent kissing and his hair messed up in a cute way. He had never looked this sexy. I couldn't wait to destroy him. I mean, one night couldn't hurt, right?

With a hard thrust and a loud moan, we began. I don't think I need to say what was happening under the blanket, do I?~

...

The next morning, was just as I has expected, regretful. I woke up, barely able to think straight. I looked around and remebered that I was at Jungkook's house. I also remembered that I had no clothes on and covered myself in the blanket on top of us.

Jungkook was still asleep next me, his mouth slightly open. I smiled, he looked so cute.

I put on my pants so that I was at least partially covered and pulled my phone out of my pocket:

Three Missed Calls: Yoongi

Fuck! He called last night and I didn't pick up! He was already mad at me enough, the next time he sees me I'm dead!

But if he was mad at me, why would he call me? I would think that he'd want to avoid me at all costs while mad at me. Maybe he does actually care about me and is sorry.

My guilt washed over me just like I knew it was going to. I felt terrible! I ran away from my boyfriend and, in anger, slept with the one guy that he hates the most! What kind of person does that?!

Suddenly, my phone vibrated in my hand and I looked at the screen, it was Yoongi.

Oh my gosh, what do I do?! I can't just ignore him, he needs to know that I'm ok! But what if he's still mad at me? What do I do? Ok ok... I need to be brave, I have to answer him.

I picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I whispered, trying not to wake Jungkook.

"Um... Hoseok?"

"Yoongi?"

"Hey, um... wh-where are you at?"

"Oh um... I'm-I'm at a friends house"

"Look Hoseok... I'm sorry. I know it sounds stupid but I didn't realize what I was doing to you. I've only ever used you for pleasure and have never cared about what you want and... I miss you... can you come back to me? Please? I love you."

I wanted to cry. I've never heard him like this before. His voice was quaking. He sounded sincerely sorry.

"Y-Yoongi I-"

"Hoseok I miss you! Please come back! Please~ I'm worried about you", he started crying, "I promise I'll be better to you! I won't use you anymore! I want to be a better boyfriend, please Hoseok!! Please forgive me!!"

Tears ran down my face as I choked out a few words at a time. We were both broken in tears and I really did miss him.

"Yoongi!~ I love you too! Of course I forgive you, I miss you!"

"Thank you so much Hoseok! I promise you I will try all that can to be a better boyfriend. In fact, I'm going to go pick you up right now."

I froze.

"Where did you say you were again?"

____________________________________

Omg I finally finished another chapter!! Thank you so much to everyone who's still reading and commenting, I know I've fallen behind in writing this story but I hope to continue.♡