Fight

Hoseok POV

His eyes stared right into mine with anger.

"Where the fuck were you?" He said without hesitation.

I sweated as I looked for an answer. I didn't want to tell him where I was. He'd probably know that I was with Jungkook. As much as I wanted to make up some random excuse, I had to tell him the truth. I need to stop being scared of him.

"I was at the park" My voice was low, I didn't want to make the situation worse by yelling.

"And why were you there?! Why weren't you home?? I came because I needed you and you weren't here!!" He yelled even louder at me, and I looked down to the floor. He then grabbed my chin and made me face him.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"What was it that you needed me for, huh?! What do you want from me?! Why do I have to always stop what I'm doing just to please you?! Why do I have to suffer just because you had a bad day and think about nothing but sex?!"

He stared at me for a second in shock. I've never yelled at him before, and even I was a little scared just hearing my own voice. He narrowed his eyes at me. Just because I had yelled didn't mean that he was any less going to win this fight.

"Look, I'm your boyfriend!! You don't talk to me like that!! You're mine and I'll do whatever I want with you!!" He yelled back, his body now even closer to me.

"You don't own me!! I'm your boyfriend, not your slave!! You can't just make me do whatever you want whenever you want it!!"

"Watch me!" He grabbed me by both arms and threw me into the couch. He sat on top of my and began unbuckling his belt. I couldn't let this happen again.

I pushed him off of me to the ground and tried to get up before he could. I got up and tried to run, but he was right behind me. He grabbed my arm again and pinned me to the wall. His body pressed mine down as he pulled my hair back to keep my head straight. He had started kissing my neck, and for a second I grew weak. I knew however, that if I let him continue, it would never end. I pushed myself off of the wall and threw him off of me.

He regained his balance and grabbed me by the neck. He whispered in my ear as his grip got tighter.

"Look, you better listen to daddy, or else you're going to get hurt. Ok? I mean, is it really too much to ask? All I want is to know that you love me~"

I felt guilty again, but I couldn't let him know that. I pushed him off of me, this time making him fall to the floor.

I ran to the door as he cursed at me. I slammed the door and started running. I didn't know where I was going but I didn't care. I was free.

~

It's been about twenty minutes now and I still don't know where to go. I sat on the sidewalk two streets down from my house. I couldn't stay here all day, but if I went back home, Yoongi would be waiting for me. I can't go back there. I thought for a minute for a place to go when it came to me. I'll go to the one place that I felt safe. I'll go to Jungkook's house.

_______________________________________

I'm finally adding a chapter with a little drama and I'm so proud. Thank you everyone for commenting and voting, I hope you all like the story.♡