Phone

Hoseok POV

"Is this your boyfriend?" Jungkook sarcastically asked Yoongi.

"Yes, he is. Now why the fuck were you talking to him?!"

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that it doesn't seem like you treat him like your boyfriend"

He was testing Yoongi's patience.

"Look, you better shut the fuck up and stop talking to my boyfriend!"

"Maybe you should treat your boyfriend with more respect!"

I could see by the look on Yoongi's face that he wanted to kill Jungkook so badly, but he knew that they were in public and would probably get arrested. Instead, he stared at him with a stare that can almost kill. However, he stayed quiet, knowing that he really should treat me better.

"Come on Hoseok, let's go now" He said as he picked up his coat from the table. As he turned for a second, I felt someone touch me. Jungkook was putting something in my pocket. I looked at him to quietly ask what it was. All he did was shush me and wink.

I was dragged by my arm outside and into Yoongi's car.

"Where are we going?" I asked, still scared of him.

"To my house"

I didn't say anything else, he was already mad.

We reached his house in a matter of minutes. We got out of the car and went inside, and just like yesterday, I couldn't say anything without being pushed against the wall. Yoongi had his arms around my neck, pushing me against the wall with his body.

"Was that boy bothering you, baby?" He whispered.

"N-no he was just asking me something. You don't have to worry about it" I was stuttering.

"Are you sure?"

"I-"

"Because you're mine, and no one can tell me how to love you!"

"He wasn't!"

"Good. Now let's go upstairs~"

"But Yoongi, I don't want to..."

He was already staring at me in anger

"But maybe later in the day! I can come back later if you wa-"

"No! We're doing this now!"

He then picked me up and carried me upstairs. He laid me on his bed and nearly ripped off my shirt. I closed my eyes as we continued, not wanting this right now.

~

I woke up at around 3:00pm in Yoongi's bed. He was asleep next to me. I had forgotten what happened until I looked down and realized that I didn't have any clothes on. I quickly found my clothes, next to the bed, and put them on. I picked up my jacket when a small piece of paper fell out of its pocket. I picked it up and inspected it. It had a phone number and said "Call Me, Jungkook~♡".

I was just happy Yoongi didn't see it when he took it off. I felt hesitant of what I should do with it. If he knew that Yoongi was my boyfriend, why would he give me his phone number? But then again, I did feel comfortable talking to him. And unlike Yoongi, he didn't exactly seem scary.

Yoongi was starting to wake up so I grabbed a pen and piece of paper that was on his dresser and wrote him a note telling him that I went home and left.

When I got home, I pulled Jungkook's phone number out of my pocket and stared at it. For some reason, I actually did want to talk to him. After a few minutes of thinking about it, I picked up the phone and dialed his number.

_______________________________________

Omg I have not updated this story in literally more than a month! I've just kind of forgot about it for a while. Hopefully, I'll update more now. Also, is anyone else gonna watch the BBMA's to see BTS?? I'm so proud of them! Anyways, sorry for being gone for so long, hopefully I'll write often now.♡