A day at base

Splash! "Ahh!"I yelled as I jerked awake." Hey! that is freezing cold!"I yelled at the guard. "Oh you'll be fine,role call is in five minuets and they told me I have to use a bucket" the guard said. "Well ya but there should t be large chunks of ice in the bucket" I responded. "Yes,but it's more fun. Now get up before Cassie finds you here!"he said. I quickly got dressed in the Scarlett red uniform shirt and quickly threw on some jeans. After I got changed I ran down the metal hallway and met up with Wanda and Pietro. "Why are you so late,you know Miss Cassie hates it when we are late!"Wanda whispers to me."I'm sorry I had the same nightmare again and it kept me up."I whispered back. The metal doors in front of us open and Miss Cassie starts doing to all with some guards. She is dressed in a red bomber jacket with he hydra symbol and some ripped jeans with black boots. When to call is over we march to breakfast. Grey deviled eggs with some smelly milk. Like Normal. After breakfast we go to the training room. Usually the pick a girl against a boy. It's like the hunger games. They watch us in amusement as we fight until one passes out and the loser usually has to go to the testing room for more "supernatural serum" "today,Max against Raelyn"Cassie snaps. Oh god. We both get in the middle. I have butterflies in my stomach. "And,fight!" Ms Cassie shouts. Max throws a little punch but I block it and kicks his stomach back. With hair in my face I can't see the side punch he swings. I should have had a ponytail holder. I used my powers with every strength I can to teleport and it works. Just in time! Max is hesitant on where I am and I kicked him in The back which sent him falling to the floor. Suddenly sirens started going off and Ms Cassie pushes a button she has in her hand which sent the sirens to stop. "That's the new bell,too bad we didn't declare a winner or loser, you two,you are safe to today."she says looking at me and Max. We marched back to the cafeteria. Two greasy peanut butter sandwiches with light green applesauce. How do they even make applesauce green? And peanut butter sandwiches greasy? After   lunch I meet up with Cameron. She is my best friend we only get time to hang out us at lunch and free time which is after lunch. "Cameron!" "Raelyn! Are we going to the secret base again?"Cameron asks. "Of course!" "Guess what, I found hot chocolate packs in Ms Cassie's office" "I never knew she like hot chocolate? I never had it!"I tell her. "well lets go to the base then!" We went to her room and went into her closet it's a small closet with metal walls but one wall was made out of bricks,if you push the brick wall it opens into our base. Inside was some towels,dirty pillows,and three flashlights. As I was talking to her about training we started hearing someone come into our room. "Cameron who is there?" I whisper. " I don't know but I already closed the entrance."she whispers back. "Let's barricade the door"I told her. We started putting towels on the small hole to the outside." I could have swarm I heard noises from here"A guard said. "We can't let them escape, Agent Cassie will be furious"another guard said. "She is already stressed about Shield and the avengers attacking"Guard one said."of course,we would have to move all of the kids to the other base"guard 2 answered. There walkie talkies started glitching up. "Looks like the twins are acting up, lets go zap them again" guard two answered. Anger started boiling in me. We are not animals or objects!(get that reference,just me? Ok..) When the guards walked out "the avengers?"I whispered. "I dunno but they sound pretty cool" when the alarms starting ringing up again we had to move or else we would be late for evening roll call. After evening roll call we got supper and went to bed but I couldn't sleep without thinking of the avengers. What are they? Are they just going to kidnap us? Are they good or worse than Hydra?
Hello everyone,sorry it took so long,make sure vote,follow and comment! Also tell me what you think of the story,what i should add,I am open to suggestions and question for the day:what do you think is your spirit animal,I think mine would be a wolf because every time I take the test I get a wolf plus they are my favorite animal