Nightmare

"Hold on Raelyn I need to get my keys from the house"Pietro said. "Wanda what's that rumbling noise?"I asked her."Everyone get under the bed!"Wanda screamed. Pietro yanked me under the bed. There was a huge bang. I woke up to total darkness. As I'm sweating and silently crying I hear my sister softly singing a Russian lullaby I slowly drift off back to sleep... I'm just walking down the Hydra halls humming tunes. It took minutes to find out that I was lost. Then I see a group of people farther down the hall."Hello? Is anyone here?I'm kinda lost. Could you please show me where I am?" I asked them. Suddenly the started heading towards me. "Could you please tell me where I am?"I asked again. I started to sprint,away and away until I bumped right into the avengers."sorry I didn't see where I was going"I quickly stated. "Look at this little runt"a man said with a red,white,and blue shield."sorry I kinda got a little lost,could you show where my sister or brother is?"I asked the robot/man thing. "You mean these rats?"the robot man said. He and the patriotic guy held up Wanda and Pietro,the both had straps against there arms so she couldn't use her couldn't magic,and he had a cuffs on his hands and arms.....I woke up and a man with a green shirt smiled and then disappeared."wait,that wasn't Loki was it?"I murmured to myself."no that was my magic,Pietro was supposed to get the appearance form him cause he is scared of him,but it accidentally went to you,if only I could see you between these walls,"Wanda replied in Russian..........