Chapter 6

Previously on Under The Mistletoe
*
*
*

Elena, BonBon & Care: Tyler!

Emery: She needed you and you told her that then hung up, what kind of a person does that!

Caroline: A person that's under Klaus Mikealson's sire bond.

Tyler: Thank you, Caroline. (sarcasm)

*
*
*
*
Presently on Under The Mistletoe

Matt: Can we get back to Tyler's story about Lauren before Tyler and this PopStar fight over a 16-year-old vampire.

Ricky: I agree with Matt, and people stop interrupting Tyler.

Liam: Ricky, you interrupted him last time.

Ricky: Anyway Tyler continue again and don't stop this time.

Tyler: Okay. When my uncle told me that Lauren cheated on me with a human, no offense Emery.

Emery: none was taken.

Tyler: "I told my uncle that I know, it's all over the internet. But that doesn't mean you can kidnap her and torture her with vervain and starve her without blood. And it was my choice to break up with her."

Then he said "Boy you know that's a damn lie, you were so in love with this girl, but as soon as you activate your curse and become someone's little sire bitch everything that you have ever felt for this girl just magically vanished. Yeah right."

Emery: Your Uncle sounds terrible.

Tyler: trust me I know, but I don't think you want to hear the next part, tho.

Ricky: I'll hold him back, continue.

Tyler: I told him "Uncle Mason, I never said I didn't love her anymore I will always love Lauren, I just said It was my choice to break up with her, I just think that she shouldn't be with someone who can't control their shifts, what if I turn and hurt her.

Then My Uncle said "She's a Vampire, she can heal. Then I just looked at how Lauren was so weak she was starting to close her eyes because she has way too much Vervain in her system and I kept telling her "Stay with me Ren, you have to stay awake, Lauren, Lauren!" Then she passed out and before I left I took my shirt off and folded it up as a pillow for her.

So I called Matt and here I am.

Bonnie: Explains why you're shirtless.

Then Damon walks back in.

Damon: Why is Lockwoof shirtless?

Jeremy: Nevermind that, Where did you go?

Damon: Just had a little chat with That little Hybrids Uncle about a missing vampire.