Chapter 3

Previously on Under the Mistletoe
*
*
*

Tyler: You love me, yeah right, then why does every media place has your photo plastered everywhere saying that the older sister of Landry Bender is now Dating Emery Kelly from Forever in Your mind.

Bye Lauren have a good eternity of darkness, because that kid is gonna die and you still gonna be on this planet. (Hangs up)

By the time Emery finds her it's pouring rain and she's sitting on the floor crying.

Emery: Lauren, thank god I found you.

Me: Go away, Emery! ( Sniffling&Shaking)

Emery: No, Lauren!

Me: Emery, I'm a vampire I might snap and hurt you, I couldn't live with my self if that happened.

Emery: I don't care if your a Vampire, I love you for who you are, when i first saw u, I was in love with you since then I haven't thought anyone else but you.

Me: Really?

Emery: Yes, Lauren Ashley Bender I'm in love you, and always will be, I will die still loving you Lauren, you're the one for the rest of my life that I want to be in love with and (gets down on one knee) Lauren Ashley bender will you please do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Lauren Ashley Kelly and Marry me!

(brings out a Diamond ring)

{Woah that escalated quickly lol}

Me: (tears in my eyes and smiling like an idiot) Yes Emery Thomas Mikeal Kelly I will marry you!

Emery slips the ring on Lauren's ring finger

Lauren jumps on Emery and kisses him

paparazzi comes out of now where and took a million pictures.

Then we walked back to my house because that's where everyone is.

Next day (Christmas day)

Brooke is freaking out that I marrying Emery before she can marry Liam.

I posted a picture of the ring on twitter and Instagram then 5minutes my phones was blowing up with likes and comments from friends/Family the Beautiful Minders all around the world.

(Ring below)