Chapter 5

Previously on Under The Mistletoe.
*
*
*

Ricky: Do you think Emery is in the right state of mind to drive all the way to Mystic Falls, Virginia.

Landry: Then you drive, now let's go.

Liam: Everyone get in the truck.

So Ricky, Landry, Emery, Liam, and Brooke are off to Mystic Falls Virginia to find Lauren.
*
*
*
*

Now on to the story

Lauren's Pov

I wake up weak and very thirty and the smell of Vervain lingering in the air, I tried to get up but I was too weak, but then I noticed that I was in different clothes.
(Outfit below)

Then I hear the big metal door unlock and open then someone says

??: Who would've thought that the Lauren Ashley Bender would still be alive since Lexi Branson is dead and her whole sire line dropped dead since You got turned by Lexi three years ago.

Lauren: FYI idiot....I got....turned by Stefan....Salvatore....and what....do you....want with me? (Breathing Heavily)

??: Seems like the Vervain wore off.

Then he brought out something in a syringe and stuck me in the neck and a very familiar voice say "Uncle, what are you doing!"

Me: Ty....ler?

Tyler ran to me and sat down next to me and put my head on his lap.

Tyler: Lauren, I'm here.

Tyler was petting her hair.

Then I hear them talking as soon as I start to pass out.

Tyler: Uncle Mason, Why did you Kidnap my ex-girlfriend?

Mason: Because Tyler, as soon as she got to Cali for winter break she cheated on you with a human.

Tyler: I know, it's all over the internet. But that doesn't mean you can kidnap her and torture her with vervain and starve her without blood. And it was my choice to break up with her.

Mason: Boy you know that's a damn lie, you were so in love with this girl, but as soon as you activate your curse and become someone's little sire bitch everything that you have ever felt for this girl just magically vanished. Yeah right.