Yoongi pt.2

"Namjoon?" I said as I gritted my teeth.

"The one and only" he answered, I can feel that he's already smirking.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I should be the one who's asking you, Yoongi. Do you still want to live or I'll take this bitch's life instead?" he said. I paused for awhile when I heard it.

"I guess you got what I wanted to point out. Here's the deal, you'll go here and kill her and—"

"I'm going." I answered, not finishing him.

"Okay, same place and same time Yoongi." he said then ended the call. I get my hoodie then went outside. While walking, I sighed this is all my fault. After a few minutes of walking, I finally got there. The first thing I saw is Namjoon who's waiting for me outside the building.

"You really love that woman huh." he said

"Shut up Namjoon. Let's just end this shit" I said then went inside of the building. When I opened the door, I saw a pair of eyes who's looking at the door. Her eyes widen when she saw me and after awhile, her eyes get watery seeking for help. I came forward to her and remove the handkerchief on her mouth.

"Yoongi-ah" she said.

"I'm sorry, Wendy" I said.

"I thought they're lying—"

"Whatever they told you is true, I'm sorry" I said then looked away.

"So it's really true that everything happened is on purpose?" she asked. I closed my eyes and answered,

"Yes."

I opened my eyes and there I saw her tears fell from her eyes. I wanted to say alot of things to her but I know she wouldn't listen to me anymore.

"Oh, looks like you already told her everything" someone said and I don't have to look back because I know who he was.

"I'm sorry Wendy" I said.

"Your sorry won't take back all the pain, Yoongi" she said coldly.

"Do you know what's the reason behind why I did this?" I said. She suddenly stopped crying then looked at me. I know anger was written all over my face.

"Your dad killed my parents, Wendy. Since my parents are both investigators and your dad is the leader of the most wanted mafia group here, he have to killed my parents just to hide his identity." I said then the flashed of the images of my parents, begging to him. But he was heartless, he killed my parents.

"Namjoon adopted me when I became a beggar there in the streets. He teach me how to handle a gun, and to shoot people. After so many years of training, I came back but then I found out your dad died because of tumor. So we decided to make a revenge to you since you're his only daughter" I said.

I saw her expressions changed. I saw pity in her eyes. Nah, I don't want to be pitied.

"Yoongi, I don't know—"

"I know that, it's just that I still have to do this for my parents. Believe me, I do love you..." I said. I get the gun from Namjoon then pointed it to her.

"But I love my parents more." I said then pulled the trigger. I shoot her. I saw blood coming from her chest and mouth, her eyes are slowly closing.

"I'm sorry and I love you, Wendy." I said then she closed her eyes, dead.