ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

Beginne am Anfang

Fuck. The way he said it, she imagined him going all Fifty Shades on her. When Anastasia rolled her eyes at Christian, she got some good spanking. She thought of what it would feel like to be spanked by Mr Woods.

She forced herself to hold back on a moan and the sudden need to clench her legs together. She shut the door behind her and sat down on her work desk. There was a latest model desktop, a stack of paper neatly placed on the side, and some stationeries, all on a spacious desk.

An email popped up on her screen.

From: Asher Woods

There are some things that you need to fill in on your own on the desktop. Do that now. Don't reply until you've done that.

Brooklyn moved the mouse and a there was a page asking her to create a company email address, followed by filling up basic information about herself. After she was done with that, she told him and he gave another order.

From: Asher Woods
To: Brooklyn Reid

There are files that are already in your computer. Familiarize yourself with as much as you can. You will need it for my meeting tomorrow.

Brooklyn looked through the files. There were so many. An endless amount of content waiting to be read, some she has seen before from the Internet, but most of it were mumbo-jumbo to her.

From: Brooklyn Reid
To: Asher Woods

Sir, there are too many files. Would you be so kind to tell me which are the ones specifically needed for the meeting?

It was a long shot, asking her stuck up boss something like that. But it wouldn't hurt to try.

From: Asher Woods
To: Brooklyn Reid

Did you read any of my previous email? I said to read all of them. All of those files are important.

Yeah, real helpful.

From: Brooklyn Reid
To: Asher Woods

I'm sorry Sir. But there is simply no way that can be done. I would forget more than I remember.

She tried to reason with him. Brooklyn has a horrible memory, she often forgets where she leaves her belongings. All the time.

From: Asher Woods
To: Brooklyn Reid

Fine. I'll let you pass this time, but you better be done by the next meeting.

The meeting tomorrow will be with an ambassador of a porn industry. He is a representative sent by them to finalize the contract to take over their company. Read up on that.

Fuck.

He needs to stop talking about anything sexual because Brooklyn might just explode due to excessive sex hormones. Discreetly - though it wasn't like anyone was in her office - her hands traveled down her belly and under her skirt. She touched her clit and rubbed slowly in a circular motion. She bit her lip to hold back a moan.

Dammit, this could wait until after. She stood up abruptly and went to the adjoining door. "Sir, I'm going to the restrooms."

"Go. I didn't need to know that. Refrain from telling me next time, make your own decisions."

She blushed and found her way to the restroom. There, she found an empty stall and closed the lid, sitting on it. Brooklyn pulled the hem of her skirt to her waist, her fingers teasing her pussy through her panties. She bit her lip to silence any moans that would escape her lips.

She pulled her panties to the side and two fingers immediately found themselves inside her. She shut her eyes and let her instincts take over. Her fingers pulled out, glistening with her juices and she rubbed them along her labia, tracing over her clit. "Fuck," she pinched the nub, her hips coming up on impulse. Her fingers continued their endless torture on her body, rubbing her clit so hard and fast she wanted to clench her legs together.

"Ms Reid," a voice too manly to be in the woman's restrooms called out to her.

Brooklyn halted. Her legs were spread open, fingers still wet from the assault on her pussy, sweat trickling down the side of her head, a mess in the making. "Yes?"

"What are you doing in there. You've been gone for the past fifteen minutes."

"Uh...nothing, Sir. I'll be out in a minute." Frantically, she gathered a heap of tissue to clean up the mess she made.

The door opened.

She looked up, and there he was. How did he open the door, she had no idea, but her guess would be she was too fucking horny and forgot to lock the door herself. "What are you doing."

"Cleaning up, Sir," she muttered. Brooklyn would've blushed, covered herself up, or anything. But one look at Mr Woods and the only coherent thought she can manage was 'damn, he's one hot piece of meat.'

She expected him to say how disgusted he was of her, call her names, but what she didn't expect was his reply. "I can do that for you," he said quietly, moving towards her.

Mr Woods knelt down, pushing her hands away. "You have a beautiful pussy, Ms Reid," he muttered and attached his lips on her pussy. She made a loud moan, her fingers going into his hair. It's a natural instinct, she couldn't stop it even if she wanted to. Which she doesn't.

"Sir, what are you doing," she fired his question back at him, all while clinging onto his hair for dear life.

"Cleaning up."