How you cuddle/ fall asleep

How you cuddle/ fall asleep-

Dean- You would have your back to Dean. While he would put his head in your neck so he could smell your scent. One of your arm above your head. And Dean's arm would be around you while you hold his hand. You would hear him humming the tune of Batman. You couldn't help but chuckle at him. As soon you both be sleeping

Sam- You had a hard day at work. You collapse onto Sam's arms, he was lying on the couch watch and waiting for you. It was midnight. You had to take the train. You put your head on the couch as Sam wrapped his arms you while you grabbed his arms soon you were asleep in Sam arms. Soon he fell asleep as well.

Castiel- You would lay your head on his arm and you would turn the other direction. As Castiel would put his arm around your waist while you put your arms near your chest. He would put his head on your neck, and you could feel the cold breath on you. You fall asleep while you two both in a middle of a conversation.

Gabriel-You two would sit on the sofa while watching a film and talking about anything you both can think, which ended up talking about how some of the angels was on both of your nerves and planning a prank on him. He would wrap his arms around you. While you were on his chest but also on his shoulder. You could smell his scent. He would kiss your forehead knowing you would go to sleep.

Balthazar- Your head was lying on his lap, while you two talked about random shit,everything and anything. It was about 11 pm at night and after he starts to play with your hair,knowing that makes you sleepy. Soon enough you were sleeping on his lap while he was smiled down at you.

Lucifer- Your head would be on his chest as his arm would be draping over you shoulder. With his other arm, he would leave it on his lap. You would play with his fingers, soon you would fall asleep with one of your arm clinging on Luci's shoulder the other one around his waist. He would then start playing with the bracelets on your wrists.

Michael- You would often lie on his stomach. He is slouching in his seat just for you.He would play with your hair while doing work next to your head. His breathing calms you down and soon he would notice you had fallen asleep. You had you hands draping off the sofa and you snoring quietly

Crowley- You and Crowley have a wonderful relationship and needless to say he like to be close to you all the time. Especially when you guys are sleeping. Well, you sleeping him awake reading. During one of your mid-day nap, you guys lay on your bed ,legs tangled together; calmed by the other's gentle heartbeat.