Chapter 1

"What do we do?" Coulson asks. He and Fury were in the director's office, back in S.H.I.E.L.D's headquarters.

Fury doesn't answer. Instead, he puts a cellphone on Agent Coulson's hand.

"You know what to do."

Coulson calls the only number who's in the phone, knowing who he needed to talk to. He puts the phone in his ear and waits in the line for someone to pick up.

"Hello?" a man asks in the other side of the line.

"I need to talk to the woman," Agent Coulson says, serious.

"It's for her," he hears the man say, probably for the one who's in charge.

"You listen here..." another person starts speaking but gets cut off.

"We have a missile 5 miles out. Put the woman on the phone, or I will blow up the block before you can make it to the lobby," Coulson threatens the man. In no minute, Natasha Romanoff is on the line.

"We need you to come in."

"Are you kidding me? I'm working!" she bursts out angrily.

"This takes precedence."

"I'm in the middle of interrogation and this moron is giving me everything," she says looking at the man in front of her.

"Look, you can't pull me out of this right now."

"Natasha, Barton has been compromised," Coulson says finally.

"Let me put you on hold," she tells him and fight noises start and end as fast as it began.

"Where's Barton now?"

"We don't know."

"But he's alive?"

"We think so. I'll brief you on everything when you get back. But first, we need you to talk to the big guy."

"Coulson, you know that the Starks trusts me as far as they can throw me."

"No, I've got them. You get the big guy," he says. In the other side of the line, Agent Romanoff sighs heavily.

"Bozhe moi," she swears in Russian, as she hangs up the phone.

"Okay then. I'll get Rogers," Fury says as he gets up.

"I think you need to go to New York."

...

Victoria Stark had just got home from one of her big parties at one of New York's clubs. She wasn't alone though. She desperately rushed to her bedroom, as the guy she brought kissed her neck. She didn't even remember his name and she was too drunk to care. They were about to get into the good stuff when the AI spoke.

"Ms. Stark, the boss is calling you,"

"Oh really, right now JARVIS? Tell him to wait," she says looking at her one night stand and sees the confusion in his face as she begins to kiss him again.

"Ms. Stark?"

"What JARVIS?" she asked impatiently looking at the ceiling.

"He's insisting, saying it's something important."

"Okay...Fine...Tell him I'll be there in a sec," she says getting off of the bed and looking for her large sweater to cover her up.

"I'll be back in a minute"

She jolts to the elevator and when it opens on the common room flor, she heads out with anger.

"I thought you and Pep were having a romantic whatever it is and I told you to leave me alone 'cause I was..." she stops as she sees who's in the room.

"It took more than a second actually," her brother jerks out and Victoria rolls her eyes.

"So why do we have the honor of your company?" she asks sarcastically to the Agent who's standing in the middle of the room holding a pale folder.

"Fury wants you both in," he says handing a folder to Tony.

"He doesn't like to be handed things," Tory says coming closer to the trio. Tony smirks.

"That's alright, cause I love to be handed things. So, let's trade," Pep says as she passes her glass of champagne to Coulson and gets the folder from him, handing it to Tony and getting his glass

"Thank you."

"Official consulting hours are between eight and five every Thursday," Tony says.

"Is this about the Avengers?" Pepper asks, getting a look from Coulson

"Wich I...I know nothing about."

"I thought the Avengers Initiative was scrapped. And we both didn't even qualify," Tory says with more interest, approaching Tony.

"I didn't know that either," Pepper says.

"Yeah, apparently I'm volatile, self-obsessed, don't play well with others," Tony says.

"That I did know," Pepper says again.

"This isn't about personality profiles anymore," Coulson speaks.

"Whatever. Miss Potts, got a minute?" Tony asks walking away from Coulson, still with the folder in his hands. Victoria gets up to her feet and gets the folder from her brother and starts getting a look.

"I was having twelve percent of a moment. This seems serious, Phil's pretty shaken," Pep whisper so only Tony can hear.

"And what thus Fury wants with me, anyway?" Tory asks getting the files down on the table.

"How do you notice? Why is he, Phil?" Tony whispers back.

"What is all this?" Pep asks Tory over her shoulder.

"This is..." Victoria says spreading the profiles of the other Avengers in different screens

"This."

They all stare to the headlines and videos and photos. Pepper sighs.

"I'm going to take the jet to D.C. tonight," she says startled.

"Tomorrow," Tony says.

"You both have a lot of homework," she says and Tony starts whispering things to her.

"Square deal. It's the last date," Tony says out loud and looks to his sister, who was studying everything.

"Tell Fury we'll get there,"

"Okay... I'm getting things done," Tory says heading for the elevator.

"JARVIS can you tell James? Jake?Jack?..."

"Jason, Ms. Stark," the AI speaks up.

"Right... Jason... tell him I want him out of my bedroom in five," she shouts, walking away.

As both man look in her direction, her brother Starts laughing.

"She is just like you, you know?" Coulson says turning to the elevator.

"I know," Tony chuckles and head to his lab.

***********

Think I should put a romance? Or her just being cocky and with her, one night stands?