Coming soon!

She growls at the sight of him.

The man is kneeling and his wrist was chained to the wall, preventing him from moving. What's even more sickening is the fresh blood dripping to the floor. His scent of forest still lingers in the air but the blood masked his cell. There are new cuts on his body, which worsen by the minute if left untreated. Fumed by how they treat him, Gwyneth rips the cell door open.

Throwing it away, she walks in and eyes on the prisoner. Every step she took made her wolf howl in pain. He hadn't moved but she could hear the faint beating of his heart. Fighting to live. She stops right in front of him but he didn't look up to her. He was too tired. She gulps and brought her shaking hands to his face.

Startled by the sparks, blue eyes open slightly, and lift his head.

The woman in front of him took his breath away.

Pair of violet eyes glisten with tears and her lips quiver as she takes in his bruised face. Her black hair was a mess in a ponytail and her clothes look royally expensive. He didn't know how long they stare at each other because that moment breaks when her arms engulf him. Again, sparks danced on each contact.

"I've found you..."

At last, he is safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gwyneth had tried to find her destined mate for years. 

After ascending as a young Alpha Queen in her pack kingdom, she should feel happy for her people and rule the packs peacefully but her heart wanted a mate. Someone to hold on to and to love, like the late King and Queen. Her mind constantly goes for her destined mate, who she never found until now. Both she and her wolf gets anxious as the month passed and there is still no sign of her mate. Not even a whiff of his scent. So she decided to go for each pack and find her missing mate. 

Little did she know: the man she looks for is barely alive and willing to die soon. 

NIGHT NOTE

NIGHT NOTE

Hello! As you all had guess, GWYNETH will be rewrite once again! I really hope you stay this adventure ;) Stay safe and see you all soon!

P.S join me on IG for random post 🤭

Best regards,
Nighttimestoryteller🌙