Missing You...

" Khabi aisa hota hai na ke apko apni Dhadkan sunai dene lagti hai...uss din Khushi ko dekhke aisa mehsoos huwa tha... Dil main ek ehsaas huwa tha...kuch huwa tha...ek dhun machi thi"

[It happened sometimes when you hear ur own heartbeat. It happened to me seeing Khushi that day...my heartfelt something...def something happened...it stirred like a string of music...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shimla

It was mid-November with temperature in the teens was enough for Arnav to sit near the fireplace. He was waiting for Akash who was on his way to pick him up. Dr.Balraj's home was cozy yet he could see across mountain peaks through huge glass windows through which daylight was vibrating every corner of this living room. His eyes were fixed over the snowy peaks of those fearless mountains which were reminding him of his mother. Hot cocoa with cinnamon biscuits, his favorite food in winter was always ready whenever they visited Mamaji in Shimla during winter break. Mom's grin seeing, biscuits' crumbs near the fireplace, Mamji's guffawing over Mamiji's banter, Di's chuckles over Akash's silly jokes, and Dad's excitement over the mountain climbing competition...all seemed so perfect.

Arnav was in between these thoughts when ,a cup of coffee appeared in front of his nose with a sweet threat, "Don't you ever yell at me again, Mr.Arrogant Singh Ravan and here Uncle San asked me to give you these meds." Khushi extended her second hand with full of meds.

Arnav looked at her amusingly when she gestured at the cup again by raising her eyebrows," Buaji made this coffee for you, not me...so drink without fear and these medicines are in packs, it means these are safe too.

Arnav placed the cup on the side table and got up from his chair...pulled her hand full of meds towards him till she hit his chest...

"Are you threatening me ?...

"Call me with my name.  Arnav Singh Raizada, it is not so hard to say it. I am in this condition because of you ,but instead of saying sorry ,you are behaving like a stubborn grimalkin..."

"Grim..aa, ll..aa What?" She asked carrying all the dubiety around.

"Old cat" He answered with roughishness, more of inciting her anger playfully.

Her heart, which was fluttering with this closeness a few seconds ago, filled with tsunami hearing his words and instead of moving away, she brought her face closer to him," What? Did you just compare me with that dangerous Dhooni? I accept I was wrong and because of that, I yelled at Molly the whole night over and over.The moment you sighed with pain, I yelled at her and made this whole city up all night...only for you.The whole night I spent putting this cream on your wounds over and over thinking that your Mom will be so sad seeing these marks on your face,But now I think that It would've been far better if I would have tied you with those trees and left you all night in that rain...so your ego could've come down.