Meeting you...

"aapko khabi pata nahin chalega ke kaun ajnabi aapke dil ko choo jaye

"aapko khabi pata nahin chalega ke kaun ajnabi aapke dil ko choo jaye..."..."Jiss se aapko youon pyar ho jaye..." 

[You will never know when any stranger would touch your heart for forever...and you fell in love with her]

Shimla, India

The rain was falling in torrents through this dark and stormy night, when it was checked by a violent gust of wind which swept up the streets of Shimla, rattling along the housetops, and fiercely agitating the scanty flame of the lamps that struggled against the darkness in between huts. The winter in Shimla was craving for its soft spreadsheet of snow in between these cold and rainy nights, but it seemed to be waiting for some special moment...

A white SUV zoomed in with a sudden stroke of lightning through the empty roads of Shimla. Arnav Singh Raizada's mind was getting muddled along snaky roads of Shimla. Inner storm of his heart and mind was no less than outside tonight. His Di, Anjali Jha had moved into her new Villa from Delhi to Shimla with her husband a couple of months ago, without knowing that this one decision of her will changes her life forever.

Her husband, Shyam Manohar Jha never cared for her, but his fake love kept everyone, including Anjali under his spell. His interest was his work or parties with his friends overnight. A month ago, the events under shadows were all over the media which not only change Anjali's life but also their unborn child. She couldn't bear her husband's unlawful relations with the other women and became a depression patient. Later that resulted in the loss of an unborn child who could be the only light in her dark life. Shyam was out of her life, but his demonic and haunted shadow was still lurking around her.

***

He watched his Di lying there on the hospital bed being so helpless. His tears flowed on its accord at every plea of her. Akash and Nani assured him that she will be fine,"! Everything will be alright Bhai, she is just in a deep shock. Dr. Viren gave her sedatives to sleep and made him clear that she is far stronger than his imagination, but he remained quiet being stoned in its place before walking towards the exit aimlessly.

_Hearing that Arnav left the hospital besides everyone's calling him when Naniji told everyone to be calm.

"They both need time..."***Driving aimlessly Arnav's mind was reeling the disbelief look of her ripped soul and wounded words. Arnav Singh Raizada, an owner of a multimillionaire company of India ...a new emerging face among the herd of top businessmen of the world...was feeling so helpless tonight. His mind was constantly at war after so many years. A face who he was longing for forever emerged in between the lightning ...right in front of his car and the very next moment without comprehending anything, his hands rolled the steering wheel to save her while one word slipped through his lips...