I couldn't move away even if i wanted to.

"..Anymore teasing and you'll be punished.." He whispered in my ear.

"H-huh?"

His mood changed instantly.

"Are you ready? We should head out soon!" He said with a smile. He walked out of the closet leaving me confused.

"What was that all about.." I mumbled.

I slipped on some nice shoes, and headed to the living room with yoongi.

I saw him sat down on the couch, not particularly doing anything. I sat down next to him. He didn't look at me.

"Can you tell me about your friends...i dont even know their names I believe."

Yoongi sighed, and then sat back against the couch.

"Well it's seokjin and hoseok. They are dorks. I think you'll like them. And apparently their bringing their girlfriends. You'll meet them for the first time, same as me. Maybe make a friend?"

Friend?

But...ive never really been friends with girls.

They never really hung out with me, so I never bothered.

I only had one friend in highschool and it was this guy named sungjae. I haven't heard from him since..he went to study in America.

"Ahh..Seokjin and Hoseok. I'm excited to meet them..and their girlfriends.."

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"You dont have to do anything you don't want to do, okay?" Yoongi reassured me, knowing I was probably not used to this.

"Okay, can we go now? Before I lose a nerve.." I pulled myself off the couch, yoongi following.

~time skip to in front of the restaurant~

//Yoongi's POV//

I parked the car on the side of the street. I turned my gaze onto Y/N.

She was biting her lip, nervously.
God damn it.

"Y/N..if you keep doing that, I don't know if I can control myself." I warned her.

She stopped, and blushed instantly.

"What do you mean..." she whispered.

I leaned in, close to her ear.

"You know exactly what I mean, baby.."

She blushed a dark red.

Haha, she's so cute. So innocent...

I'll wait as much as I can. But shes tempting me. I still have my needs as a man.

We both exited the car and entered the restaurant.

We strolled hand in hand to the front desk.

"Uh, Seokjin, party of 6"

"Oh! You must be yoongi..Im Jess, seokjins girlfriend. And this is?"

She gestured towards Y/N.

"This is my girlfriend, Y/N."
I smiled, proud.

"Nice to meet you both. Let me take y'all to the table. Ill be joining yall..fun fact, I was waiting for y'all. I couldn't wait to meet you guys!"

We all laughed together as we headed to a private room.

As soon as I entered, i was engulfed in hugs.