Rekindle

~2 weeks later~

//Y/N's POV//

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY SCRUBS?"
I yelled on the top of my lungs in the laundry room.

We had moved in with eachother for about a week now.

We decided to move into Yoongi's house, since mine was smaller.

He also lived closer to my work, closer to the city as well.

But the weird thing is, I've never seen yoongi work. Like he is always available.

"Check on the nightstand." I heard him say from the kitchen.

I shove all the clothes back into the basket and head for our room.

That feels weird to say.

Our room...

AHH

I feel grown up, I'm living with someone. Not like roommates. Like a relationship.

I walked to my nightstand, picking up my scrubs.

I always set them there,every night, but I never remember.

I heard him enter from behind me.

"Your so silly, you've set them there last night. And then,by morning, you forget." He ruffled my hair.

"Well, I get distracted, and then I dont remember things when I wake up.."

"Well I'm always gonna be here to remind you." He kissed my cheek.

"Thank you..yoongi.." I stuttered out.

"Your welcome, now go get dressed, and ill take you to get some food, and then to work Okay? You have 2 hours til your shift."

He is so thoughtful..

I nodded, and headed to the bathroom to change.

I washed my face and pulled my hair into a tight bun.

..Mondays really suck..

My eyes still had bags, I rubbed them, putting some product to see if clear up.

After I put my uniform on, I walked out to the living room.

Yoongi was already by the door, slipping on his shoes. I walked over, slipping on mine too.

"What you in the mood for, Sweets?" He asked, as I finished putting on my shoes.

"Hmm.."

"We aren't getting Ice cream..you need something with nutritional value." He reminded me.

I blushed.

I've been eating a lot of chocolate ice cream recently...while binge watching kdrama like 'Noble, My love' and 'Cheese in the trap'.

OKAY, don't judge me. They are really good. And yoongi usually just cuddles with me, while watching it but falls asleep after awhile.

"Ugh, fine. Let's go for some sandwiches."

"Good choice, let's go."

~time skip to in front of hospital~

Yoongi pulled in front of my work, and parked.

"Y/N?..i was wondering, if you think..you know, how I mentioned those..friends..that i defended..well, I've come to terms with them..and they want to go to dinner tomorrow..Do you want to come?"
He was scratching the back of his neck, nervously biting his lip.

"I'll go. I want to be there for you." I took a hold of his hand that was scratching his neck and rubbed it.

"You don't have to worry, I'm sure y'all will be okay. " I reassured him.