Chapter 32

Hayes's P.O.V

I was tossing and turning all night long, not sure who to choose. I woke up and decided on who I wanted to be with. I decided to show her how much I care about her. I needed to prove to her how much I love her. I needed to be with her, with the girl I love and hopefully loves me back. After wondering how I could woo her I decided to give her a scavenger hunt, I remember she told me she loved those so much.

I decided to do a scavenger hunt on the beach. I headed over to sunset cliffs beach and brought along little boxes for the scavenger hunt I planned.

First I went to my final destination that was at the top of the beach and had a beautiful view of the ocean. I set up the picnic that I packed and made sure that I brought rocky road ice cream which she loved.

Next I went to the beginning of the beach and started leaving rose petals on the ground leading towards the picnic. I made sure to place a gift at each turn. I was worried that there was going to be a crowd of fans on the beach but luckily this was an unpopular beach so only a couple people were on the beach.

Once I got up to the picnic I checked at how I looked and saw I didn't look to bad. I was wearing khakis and my light blue button up shirt. I grabbed my final gift that I spent the most money on. I held in my hand a little black box with something VERY special in it.

I was so nervous that I kept kneeling down on one knee and practicing.

Chloe's P.O.V

I checked the time it said 10:00, I looked on my phone and I didn't have any messages from Hayes. I guess I know who he chose, it broke my heart but I knew it was for the best.

I decided to get ready to go back home. I headed into the bathroom and showered as I hummed love songs. After a little bit I got out and dried off, I friend my hair and pit it into a messy bun. I put on my white shorts with my red Abercrombie shirt, I slipped on my white converse and grabbed my phone and my wallet. I grabbed my luggage and headed to the lobby.

"Noo, you can't leave." Kylie begged me.

"Yeah, you shouldn't just leave because my brother is being a douche bag." Nash told me which made me smile a little.

"Sorry, but it would just be to awkward." I said to them as I hugged the guys and Kylie good bye.

They waved goodbye and I waited for a taxi, I saw one waiting outside and so I got in.

"To the airport, please." I told the driver.

He nodded yes and we started driving, since I hate long car rides I put my earbuds in and listened to some music. After a little bit of listening to music and playing games on my phone I saw that we weren't at the airport yet. We were at the beach.

"Um, excuse me but this isn't the airport." I told the driver.

"I know, but I got orders before saying to take a blonde girl who had luggage to this beach." The man told me.

I asked who told him this but he wouldn't tell me who it was, he ended up telling me to leave my stuff in the taxi and he would be wait for me to finish. I nodded, and decided to go, only because I wanted to know who wanted me to come here.

I got out of the taxi and headed onto the sand. Since I hate sand in my sneakers I took off my converse and carried them. When I bent down to untie my sneakers I saw some rose petals.

I started to follow them, since roses are my favorite. As I started following the trail saw a small box, I opened it since there was a C on the light blue lid. Inside the box there was a pair of small gold heart earrings, I loved them.

I saw that the trail still went on so I put the kid back on the box and followed the trail of petals. At the next turn there was another box but this one was a light pink colored box and inside it was a $50 gift card to American Eagle. I kept following the trail and I ended up carrying boxes full of gift cards, a bracket, candy, and my favorite a picture of Hayes and I together.

As I got to the end of the trail I had to go up a hill that led me to the one and only Hayes Grier.

When I got up there I saw Hayes was on one knee and had a box in his hand, but this one was different. It was a small box, it was the type of box that jewelry went into.

"I wanted to do something special to prove my love for you." Hayes told me as he opened the box.Inside the box there was a gold necklace that said Hayes on it. "I want you to always wear this, so you always have me with you." He said to me and he put the necklace on me.

"Hayes, I have a problem. I think I am still in love with you." I told him.

"I don't think that's a problem." He told me as he spun me around.

Since we were facing each other, I put my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my waist. We leaned in and the space in between us quickly vanished.

"I love you." I told Hayes as we pulled apart.

"I love you more." He told me.

"That's impossible, because I love you more than anything." I said to him, as I pulled him back in for a kiss. As we were about to kiss I kissed his cheek and ran down the hill towards the water.

"You are such a tease." He yelled at me as he started to chase me down the hill.

Since Hayes is faster than me he caught up to me. He picked me up and threw me into the water.

"Hayes." I yelled at him.

"What?" He said to me.

"I am not even in a swim suit." I said as I came out of the water.

"Let me buy you one." He said.

"Fine." I said as we started to walk towards the shops that lined the beach.

As we walked over there hand in hand I saw some girls starring and pointed at us. One even walked up to us and tried to push me down but I dogged it.

"Hey, if you guys are true fans, then you should be happy that I am on love." Hayes said to the group of girls.

All the girls walked away except for one. She had brown long hair and was tall, she was wearing a green t-shirt and white shorts on.

"Hi, I'm Maddie." She said to us.

"Hi, I'm Hayes and this is Chloe." Hayes said to her.

"Yeah, I know. I just wanted to say that I am happy that you guys are together and happy." She said to us.

"Oh thanks." I said to her.

"I'm sorry I bothered you but I just hate when people hate on others." She told me.

We all talked for a while but I could tell Hayes was bored, so I gave Maddy my number and Hayes and I walked into a store that sold swimsuits and flip flops.

"How about this one?" Hayes asked me as he held up a gold skimpy two piece swimsuit.

"No."I told him. "How about this one?" I asked as I held up a white swimsuit with turquoise circles on it."

"Fine." Hayes said as we went over to pay. Hayes paid for mine and he paid for his red swim trunks.

We both went to change and when I came out I saw Hayes standing with another girl. This didn't look like just some fan girl, they were hugging and were talking like they hadn't seen each other in a long time.

I didn't know who she was but I didn't like how she was acting with my boyfriend. I walked over to the two of them.

"Hi I'm Jenna." The girl said to me.

"Hi, I'm Kylie," I told her.

"Well, to catch you up Jenna is my ex girlfriend who moved away to San Diego." Hayes told me.

"I don't know if this is the right time to tell you, but Hayes I am still in love with you." Jenna told Hayes.