Chapter 17

Hayes's P.O.V (after the kiss)

When that girl kissed me everything changed. I will admit I didn't dislike it, it felt good.

No matter how good it felt I loved Chloe so much. I had to win her back.

"So I bet you want my number now"the girl said. As she handed it to me and kissed me on the cheek and walked away. It said Jordan. Don't be a stranger and a 💖 around it.

**PRESENT TIME**

I had a surprise for Chloe and couldn't wait to tell her. I had to wait for the perfect time.

Chloe's P.O.V

I was so happy that Hayes and I were still together. I was still kind of upset that he didn't pull away.

When I forgave him and we started to walk towards his house.

When we got to his house he took me up to his room. We sat down on his bed and started to watch a movie. I let Hayes choose so I knew it would be scary.

As we watched the movie I was scared out of my mine and starts to cry. As I cried I put my head on Hayes's chest and shielded my eyes. Once the movie finished Hayes's shirt was soaked from my tears.

When I looked up I saw Hayes's beautiful blue eyes looking into mine.

"What?" I asked him

"You are just so perfect and I can't believe that we re together. Will you come with me to Magcon?" Hayes asked me.