Dec 5- Christmas Shopping

(This is only the AU characters.)

AU:

Sonic looked into the window of the shop. It was so tempting, so inviting. He just had to have what was on the other side of the display window.

"Sonic, stop it. You're embarassing yourself." Amy placed a hand on his back, making him look up at her.

"You gotta admit, that cheesecake looks so good." He licked his lips. "You could get me that for Christmas this year!"

"I'm not buying you a cheesecake." She sighed. "But if that's what you really want, I could look for a recipe..."

"Thanks!" Sonic walked into the store.

Shadow came into another store. The right gift had to be somewhere...

"Is this the right size? Hmm... Or maybe a size bigger." He heard Rouge think aloud.

He poked his head around the corner to find Rouge looking at a bag of socks. She shrugged and pulled the bag off the rack. 

"Who's that for?" Shadow asked, scaring her. 

"Sonic." 

Silver and Blaze looked around. 

"I've got it! How about we buy something for everyone, you know, since we can't find anything good." Silver looked at the game consoles. 

"Sure, how about a Switch?"

"I think we should get an Xbox."

"Switch!"

"Xbox!" 

"Switch!"

"Xbox!"

"Switch!"

"If it were up to me, I'd get a PlayStation." Tails came up to them.

"What?" The two of them asked. 

"A PlayStation!" Silver laughed. "Nothing beats an Xbox controller! You're crazy!"

"What about Nintendo games?" 

AN: Sorry this chapter sucks. I rushed.