My second thought, 'Damn, that's a lot of black.'

My third thought, 'Oh, there's Takanori! He's a krumper, that's cool.'

My fourth thought, 'Damn, why are they all so fine?'

The video ended, and I was in awe. 'Wow, that was dope!' I thought, waiting for the next video on the playlist to start. 'These guys have some serious talent,' I thought, strangely excited for the next video.

After a few songs, I was completely hooked. Good looking guys, good songs, solid vocals, and even better choreography. What more could a girl want?

As I watched the music videos, I couldn't help the feeling that I'd seen one of the members before. In every video that I watched, my eyes were drawn specifically to him. He seemed so familiar, yet I highly doubted I could have met him because I had only been in Japan for three days. As the music video played, I waited until I saw him again then paused it on his face.

'Where do I know you from?' I thought to myself as I stared and him on the screen.      

Takanori: Sexy, right? Takanori said, sitting next to me on the couch

I jumped, startled by his sudden appearance. I was so deep in thought I didn't notice when he entered the room.

Layla: "You have got to clear your throat or something when you come into a room. You're going to give me a heart attack." I said, letting my heart settle.

Takanori: "Sorry," he said blankly, then he cleared his throat.

Layla: "That kinda defeats the purpose." I said, referring to the misplaced clearing of his throat.

He smirked, shrugged his shoulders, then relaxed back onto the couch.

Takanori: "So, you like him, huh?" he said, looking at the screen that was still paused on the guy I felt I knew.

Layla: "What!? No, no, I just get the strangest feeling that I've seen him before," I said, pressing play to unfreeze the screen from his face.

Takanori: "Really?" he questioned.

I nodded, watching the rest of the music video.

Takanori POV

'How does she recognize him and not me? Are you not the woman from my dreams?' I thought as I watched her.

Takanori: "Hey, were you ever a bartender?" I asked curiously, hoping to figure out why she was in my dreams.

Layla: "A bartender?" she questioned, then shook her head no.

Takanori: "Okay. Do you own any rings?" I asked.

She shook her head again, indicating she didn't.