21. Bad Luck Prone...

Start from the beginning

Thankfully, the small scratches on my knees from yesterday had faded slightly so wearing shorts was fine but wearing a tee shirt or sleeveless would not be because then the bruises on my arms would be on display for the whole world to see and I did not want anyone to ask me questions.

I quickly put all my books in my bag, not forgetting any and making sure they were the right one before grabbing a pair of white ankle socks and putting them on.

"Hurry up!" Dante yelled from downstairs before slamming the front door shut.

"Impatient crap." I cursed under my breath before grabbing my bag and running down the stairs like a mad woman on crack and I quickly wore my white vans sneakers and left the house as well to get into Dante's car. This was now the second day in a row I did not have my breakfast and this was really turning into a bad habit.

"God, you take your time." He moaned before putting the car into ignition mode and driving off towards school.

"I am a girl, what's your excuse?" I smiled at myself smugly very happy with my reply.

He was wearing a black and white geo print pocket tank which emphasized his muscular body along with a pair of grey joggers and white converses.

"Trying to look good for my chika." Dante smirked knowing it would make me blush and I could feel my cheeks burn up a little as my my cheeks pinkened and I could feel a small smile forming on my face.

"Not a good enough one." I scoffed trying to get rid of my blush while he thought of something else to say.

"Then next time I will go naked to school." He grinned evilly as my jaw dropped open in shock. "Girls like my upper half and the ones who have been in bed with me have liked my lower half."

"You're disgusting." I closed my eyes trying to stop myself thinking about anything dirty because of the idiot sitting besides me and his dirty imagination.

"Don't worry, You'll get some of this." Dante chuckled and I could only feel myself getting redder and redder.

"What if I don't want any of ... that?" I asked feeling myself get rather disturbed now and I know I should have changed the topic but I wanted to annoy him and bug him like he had made me feel rather disturbed a minute ago.

"They always come around."

"I'm not like that." I turned my face to look out the mirror to notice we had arrived in school. Dante quickly did a perfect parallel park between two black audis before turning the car off and looking my way.

"I know." He bit his lips seductively before looking my way.

He grabbed me by the waist before pulling me up and on to his lap. He was close to me, awfully close. Heck, I could even feel the tingling of his breath brushing against my cheeks. He tilted his head and placed his hand on the small of my back. His simple touch sent sparks up my spine, causing me to shake.

"We're in school." I whispered almost feeling rather too revealed in public even though we were inside a car in a car park.

"Everyone is in their first lesson because we are late so, do you want to stop?" He smiled confidently, gazing into my eyes. I could only shake my head, and take small quivering breaths.

His lips met my slowly and I hesitated. He pulled away slowly, but I ran my fingertips through his hair, and pulled him back in. Our lips moved together, and our hands moved over each-other's bodies.

I could feel him smile through the kiss as he cupped his hand over my cheek. He pulled away from my lips, but kept his lips lingering on my skin. He kissed down my jawline and traced my collarbones. I was no longer controlling my body as I tilted my head back, letting him graze his lips against my neck as a small moan escaped from my lips.