"Fine fine I have a crush on Lillie!" Michael confessed. Luke and I went back to our spots and sat down as did Ashton and Michael. 

"What does Lillie even have in common with Peter? They're completely different," I asked. "She told me her and Peter are cousins and that they're really close, apparently," Michael replied.

"Anyway, are we going?" Luke asked. "Well really was the only one that got invited, but Peter won't mind that I brought you guys with me, so let's go," I replied, getting up. 

"What about your girlfriend Luke? Is she going to be there? Are you going to hide in a hall closet and make out?" Ashton teased as we all got up and walked downstairs. Luke had a look of disgust on his face while I cringed at the thought of Luke and Maya making out.

"Ashton, one, Maya and I have never shared anything more than a kiss. And two, Maya wasn't even invited. She's not that well known. This is a 'popular crowd' party. We're only going because Calum was invited by his man crush and he might need some extra protection," Luke replied as I glared at him. 

"Not cool Luke," I told him as he smirked in return. "Man crush? I like that. Calum's got a man crush," Michael added as I slapped his arm.

"That's not cool. Peter's not my man crush. Nor will I ever be his. Let's just go," I insisted.    

We got to the living room and got ready to go. I put food in Niko's dog bowl and slipped on my shoes after. We walked out and I locked the front door, knowing my dad was going to be home late again. We then got into my car and drove off. 

_________

We all got to Peter's house and could already hear the music. Well it could be heard from a couple of streets away.

I parked my car on the street. We climbed out and walked towards the front door. From there we could already hear the music and teenagers screaming and laughing. 

"Well this isn't your typical birthday party," Michael said. "No shit Sherlock. What'd you expect? A birthday cake and presents? Maybe a 'pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey' game?" I asked, sarcasm easily detected in my voice.

"Well I was hoping for a birthday cake. A chocolate cake would be nice," Ashton replied. "With chocolate frosting of course," Luke added. 

I looked at them, rolling my eyes. "Really guys. Thanks." 

We reached the front door, our conversations passing the time. Before I could knock, the door opened in front of me. 

And there stood Peter. "Hey Cal. You came!" He exclaimed. He smiled but then his face fell once he saw Luke, Ashton, and Michael behind me. "You brought your friends with?" He asked. 

"Yeah. I hope you don't mind," I replied. He looked slightly disappointed but quickly shook his emotion away. "No it's fine. the more poeple the better. The party started awhile ago so feel free to do whatever," he told us, letting us in.

I quickly thanked him and we all walked in. Once we walked in we made our way into the kitchen to see couples making out. "Um...guys I'm gonna go find Lillie. So I'll meet with you guys later," Michael apologized.

"Meeting up with your lady friend I see," I teased, raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up Cal. I'll see you guys later," Michael said. We waved as Michael walked away, taking out his phone.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink because there's nothing here in the kitchen. So I'll be right back. Ash come with me," Luke said. Ashton nodded and they walked away, leaving me alone.

I Can't Do This, Not Without You (Cake 5SOS Mpreg)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara