"You always seem so happy Paula, I envy you." Elizabeth said. "But my lady, you-" She paused. Elizabeth stilled continued to stare at the ring. Seeing this, Paula tries to start conversation.

As Paula rambles on, Elizabeth hears music from the right of her. The music that was playing was, "London Bridge is Falling Down." She saw a red head playing the song on a carry music box.

As he continued to play the song as he stepped back into the shadows. Entranced, Elizabeth follows into the dark alleyway, unaware of the danger ahead.

   At that moment, Paula went to turn to her lady, only to find that she wasn't there. "My lady? My Lady!" She screamed as she opened the door of the carriage.

~ Timeskip ~

3nd-person POV
   "Elizabeth has gone missing?" Ciel said in anger. "I'm afraid so. Her personal maid Paula said that during traffic, Elizabeth left without a word." (y/n) said with a small amount of sorrow in her voice.

"What is wrong with her?!" He mumbled. "My lord, you have a letter." Sebastian said calmly. Ciel looked over and opened the letter. "Here is a list of all the girls that have been kidnapped in that same area as Lizzie." Ciel said.

After a while of observing the list of missing girls, Ciel calls the three to go investigate.

~ Timeskip ~

   All four, Ciel, Sebastian, Kyle, and
(y/n) were in the carriage that was headed towards the area where Elizabeth was last seen. The atmosphere was tense that was followed by an uncomfortable silence.

   After a while, Ciel orders Sebastian to make a suspect list, and to interview the people who knew any of the missing girls. Sebastian did as he was told.

~ Timeskip ~

All three of us get out of the carriage and were facing an alleyway. "He just had to leave me with him." Ciel said under his breath as he looked down at Pluto. "I'll hold him." (y/n) said as she held onto the leash.

Pluto looked back at (y/n), stared at her for a few seconds, and pounced on her. "Ah! Pluto!" She yelled as she caught him in her arms. He started to lick the side of her cheeks and looked at Ciel with a mischievous look.

To the side, Ciel and Kyle were staring in envy at the demon hound as Pluto continued to show his affection towards (y/n). "Okay. Down boy." (y/n) said as she gently placed Pluto on the ground. "Hey Ciel! Do you have anything that belongs to Elizabeth?" (y/n) asked.

She looked over at Ciel to only see him glaring at Pluto intensively. "U-uh, C-ciel?" (y/n) stuttered as she continued to look at Ciel. "O-oh, u-uh, here." Ciel said as he handed her a piece of ribbon.

'Oh, it's the ribbon from Elizabeth's gift.' (y/n) thought as she bent down to Pluto's level. She reached out the ribbon towards Pluto to sniff. "Pluto, can you tell me where Elizabeth is?"
(y/n) asked.

Pluto looked at her with a look that read, 'But I don't want to~!' As Pluto continued to scratch his head. (y/n) sighed. The two both stared at Pluto until he decided to chase after something.

"Plu-" Kyle was cut off when Pluto ran off. "Pluto!" Both yelled as Ciel chased after Pluto and (y/n) who was still holding onto the leash. Realizing that there was a small dog near the corner, she immediately stopped as held Pluto back.

   "What is up with you?!" (y/n) yelled at Pluto. She looked further up and saw something familiar. 'Red.' She thought as she had a flashback of when Madam Red has passed away that night. Kyle stared in shock as well as Ciel.