Feeling the need to prove herself, she swung first, clashing blades with the Grand Inquisitor. Quickly, she jumped to her left to avoid a hit from the Fourth Brother to her side. These Inquisitors were certainly keeping on her feet, but Anakin had taught her well.

Slowly, she switched to defense and began to draw them out into the hallway. The Fourth Brother was far more eager to destroy her than the Grand Inquisitor. His strokes with the double saber were wide and powerful, but they lacked the precision Ahsoka had come to

Ahsoka swung at his abdomen, but he deflected it. This was going to be much easier for both her and Lux if they only had to worry about a one Inquisitor. She didn't want to have to end his life, but it was either his or Lux's, and she wasn't ready to take the risk.

She kicked his saber up with her foot and let the lightsaber find its mark. The Fourth Brother fell to the ground, defeated.

"Impressive," the Inquisitor said. "I would've been disappointed if you didn't defeat him that easily, but–"

There was a loud thump, causing both of them to turn and look back into the control center. Lux was sprawled out on the floor, having fallen out of the vents.

Ahsoka rolled her eyes. Leave it to Lux to become a problem at the most inconvenient time. She jumped in between the Inquisitor and the doorway, blocking him from entering.

"Lux, you better be quick," she muttered, her breath shallow. Beads of sweat were beginning to form on her forehead. She was seriously out of practice. "Get... the door..." she squeaked.

"On it." Lux got up from the floor and sprinted across the room. Just before he hit the button, she relaxed backwards inside, trapping the Grand Inquisitor on the other side. She slashed the controls with her saber to buy extra time.

Lux immediately got to work. He put the disc into the computer and began to download the files just as the Grand Inquisitor began cutting through the door with his saber.

Lux wasn't moving fast enough. "Lux, hurry up!"

"Almost... got it... there!" He pulled the disc out just as the door flew open and the Grand Inquisitor ducked through.

"Out the window, now!" She yelled to Lux.

"But we're–"

"Go! I'll be right behind you."

Lux pulled out a blaster she didn't even know he had and broke the glass panel. After a moment's hesitation, he jumped. Ahsoka broke off from the Inquisitor and dived out after him.

Using the force to slow her fall, she landed abruptly on her feet. She then did the same for Lux, though he landed hard on his stomach. She winced as he hit the ground, knowing how much the rocks hurt.

"Hey, you okay? Sorry about that." She shook him gently.

He nodded. "Yeah, I'll live. Please never do that again." He smiled, and she knew he was fine.

"Now where's the fun in that?" She helped him to his feet and brushed some of the rocks off of his body. "Is the disc alright?"

Lux patted his pocket. "Safe and sound. We can go through it when we get back home."

-:-:-:-:-:-

When they reached Onderon, Ahsoka began to feel nauseated. She was worried about what she might find about Anakin, but she had to know for sure. Maybe he was still out there somewhere, and all she had to do was open her eyes and look. Or maybe he actually had been killed.

Lux had gone to bed early. The twilight rays seeped in through the cracks in the curtains, providing Ahsoka with just enough light to view the list in front of her. It was projected in the form of a hologram, with names upon names of Jedi who had been killed or missing during Order 66.

She skimmed through the names, some resurfacing fond memories of people she had once called family.

Ahsoka Tano: killed by Clone Army, Mandalore
Plo Koon: killed by Clone pilot squadron, Cato Nemoidia
Aayla Secura: killed by Clone Army, Felucia
Shaak Ti: killed by Darth Vader, location uncertain

Darth Vader? Who was Darth Vader? He was a Sith Lord, no doubt, but he had to be someone Ahsoka had faced before. Her stomach turned, and she saw Anakin's face in her mind's eye. No, it wasn't him. It couldn't be. Anakin could never turn to the dark side.

She continued scrolling until a particular name drew her attention: Caleb Dume. She'd never met this particular Jedi before, but she knew he was the Padawan of Master Billaba. He was listed as missing in action, which meant that he was probably still out there somewhere.

The force was trying to show her something, but what? Her senses were clouded more than ever before, leaving everything a gray and cloudy mess jumbled together in her head. She would have to find him talk to him in order to find the meaning behind it, she supposed.

"Caleb Dume," she whispered aloud. "Dume..."

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you had a fantastic week and have plans for an even better weekend. I'm going to a Christmas concert at my church tomorrow that I'm super excited for, so I know I do XD

Soooooo things happened in this chapter. It was much longer than I expected it to be (by like 300 words or so), so you're welcome for that extra bit of fluff. Kanan's finally on the scene! This next little but is going to focus on the relationship between Ahsoka and Hera a bit, because I feel like the space moms need some bonding time that they didn't really get in SWR.

One more week before exams, and then winter break! We're almost there! I can't promise any other updates this weekend, but I will certainly try my hardest to get something done. I want to finish Tango before the start of the new year, which is hopefully achievable.

Until next time,