I stopped abruptly making Zoro hit my back.

I raised my hand to silence him before he could insult me and his mouth stayed shut. "Robin, did you hear that?"

"Yes, it sounded like a monster growling." Robin replied searching the flat terrain for any movement. 

"In front!" I yelled dodging the monster. I saw three blue dog heads stare back at me. It's teeth bare out and threatening me.

"A Cerberus!" Robin yelled in surprise.

"A fake one." I mutter kicking its butt towards Luffy for him to fight.

"Amazing! Let me tame it!" He said stopping Zoro from attacking the dog.

".....Now shake." He approached the dog with his hand open, but the response was not so shocking. The three heads bit into Luffy's rubber body. Which made no reaction out of the said man.

I rolled on the floor laughing as I watched his body get goppled up by the dogs.

"Now, now release slowly....there, there......you bastard!" He sent a powerful punch to the side of their head which made all three of them fall on the floor.

I rolled over some more clutching my stomach before I abruptly stopped.

"Aw, he wasn't eaten." I said with a blank expression which caused all the males, except Sanji, to stop and yell at my idea.

《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Princess-swan, please have a seat. Oi! You dog sit up straight!" Sanji kicked the Cerberus up for you to sit on which you thanked him for.

I settled on the top of the dog along with Luffy who was spurring out nonsense about this stupid island and it's creatures.

Sanji was desperately looking for Nami as the rest of us kept watch of our surroundings. "This place is too damn foggy, like a maze." I muttered.

We all came to a stop as we all stared at an unbelievable scene in front of us.

"That's an elderly tree and a unicorn sharing a drink!" Luffy said in both shock and amazement. Before anyone knew it, Luffy was chasing down the tree with his net in hand. While Franky chases after the unicorn.

"Gomu-Gomu no Pistol!"
"Strong Right!"

Their hands stretched from their body and caught onto the weird creatures.

"Caught ya!" They yelled in unison.

"Stupid Luffy." I mumbled staring at him and Franky. "Type B-Cyborg."

"What's that even mean?!" Franky yelled.

"Hey guys why don't you join my pi-"

"Cut it out with that!" Sanji, Zoro, and I yelled in unison.

《》《》《》《》《》《》

"Seriously, where are they?" I asked myself running a hand through my hair.

"So far we ran into a unicorn and a tree, right?" Robin asked petting the Cerberus.

"What about them?" Zoro inquired.

"They all have something in common, numbers, tattoos, and stitches."

I swung over to the side of the yellow fox and saw that the number 82 in bold black marked on his skin.

"Yeah, he has a number, did the others really have one?" I sat recalling  back to the other creatures. "So that means someone is keeping an eye on them, right?"