ONE°

|ONE|

September 1st, 2010

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

September 1st, 2010

IT WAS THE LAST DAY OF SUMMER. It was also one year since Alison DiLaurentis had gone missing, the latter didn't go unnoticed by anyone, the daily newspaper made sure of that. They had Alison's face plastered on their cover with absolutely no new information.

Amber tossed the newspaper aside, with no desire to dread the rest of the day. She sat in front of her vanity touching up her makeup when the door to her bedroom flung open.

She rolled her eyes and glanced towards it, her godmother stepped inside her room.

–"Ever heard of knocking?" She asked annoyed.

–"It's my house Amber, I do not need to ask for permission to enter any room," Elizabeth told sitting down on Amber's mattress.

–"To mine you do," She let out, resuming her makeup.

–"I'm not here to argue Amber, I came to ask how you feel."

–"Fine?" Amber answered confused.

–"I saw the newspaper. I know you miss her, so I wanted to let you know that, even though I don't show it, I care about you," Elizabeth mumbled nervously, shifting in her spot.

Their relationship was never the best, Elizabeth was cold and demanding towards Amber, who grew up with the pressure of having to be perfect to receive praise and affection from the only mother figure she had.

Amber glanced at her astonished, she had long forgotten the last time Elizabeth had spoken that way to her, nearly as if it hadn't happened.

–"Um. . . thanks," Amber spoke softly unsure how to respond. Elizabeth nodded and stood up, she wandered over to Amber and gave her a delicate kiss on top of her head. Amber opened her mouth slightly in shock.

Elizabeth made her way towards the door awkwardly, then whirled around to stare at Amber before leaving.

–"No shopping today, are we clear?"

–"Sure," Amber muttered still stunned. Elizabeth left instantly.

○○○○

Amber strolled around the mall completely disregarding her godmothers' orders. As she looked around she noticed a familiar brunette at the other end of the hall, she grinned cheerfully.

–"Spencer!" Amber exclaimed catching the brunette's attention. They smiled at each other meeting halfway.

Spencer and Amber became friends at the age of eight, so it wasn't a surprise that when the rest of the group fell apart, they were the only friendship to withstand.

–"Hey!" Spencer greeted.

–"Nice to see you out of the barn," Amber joked to which Spencer snorted.

'too many secrets → pretty little liars¹' [EDITING]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें