A Day in the Life of His Majesty [JoxeiaXZeus]

Start from the beginning

He was my everything.

"Pay attention to me," he growled, grabbing my throat. I grinned, feeling his nails pinch my skin and I reached up to take his hand, bringing it to my lips so I could kiss those long dainty fingers capable of so much power.

And he was needy. Damn he was so fucking needy. And it wasn't just sex either. Sometimes I would be leaving a meeting and he'd be standing right outside, looking at me like he wanted to punch me, only to hug me and take me out to eat. He wanted to be around me constantly, and once upon a time, that would have pissed me off.

Hera was like that.

She always wanted to be with me, but not because she loved me or adored my presence. She didn't trust me. She didn't like me. She wanted to make sure she was around so I wouldn't fuck shit up, or fuck someone else.

Yeah, never would've gone around fucking the planet if she hadn't been such a goddamn cunt.

That was no excuse, and I only knew that because Joxeia had reminded me of it. It was no excuse to hurt someone, simply because they hurt you, and what a strange concern. It was childish. It was naive and innocent.

And goddamn it, it reminded me of Hades.

But I wasn't going to go there, not right now, not when I was having the best goddamn morning of my life.

Joxeia, Demon of Creation, rode my cock long and hard, his head tilted back in a glorious moan, his long white hair falling over his shoulders, his eyes closed in ecstasy, his hips rolling against me. He clung to me as he came, spilling out onto my chest, as I felt my balls tighten and I filled him to capacity.

And I knew he could've gone on, and he would've to, if we didn't already have a full schedule for the day. I was damn near close to cancelling my meetings and my lunch with Hades, but I didn't dare.

First of all, the meetings were mandatory. I was king of Olympus. I had to be at these meetings.

Second of all, Hades was hard to pin down and cancelling on him would only make him want to cut my balls off and I really wanted to keep those for tonight.

"Have I told you how much I fucking love you today?" I asked, gathering Joxeia up against me so he could snuggle up under my arm, draping his leg over me possessively. He rubbed his cheek against my pec, reaching up to brush his thumb back and forth over my nipple.

"No," he answered, and despite his calm response, I could hear the pout deep down. He wasn't going to say it, but he wanted me to say it. He loved hearing me say it. I could see it in the way his eyes sparkled, the way his heart pounded. His heart soared whenever he heard me say it, and I loved watching him react to it, adoring that he shared the same feeling.

"I love you," I purred and those eyes lifted to meet mine, and cue the glittering, "I love you so damn much. I love you more than anything in the universe. I love you so much that I'm going to ask you out on a date." His eyebrows went up at that and he looked at me curiously, rolling over onto his stomach so he could prop himself up on his elbows. I loved watching that waterfall of whiteness fall over his shoulders, hanging in his face. I reached up to tuck a thick lock behind his ear.

"A date? You asking me out on a date, my King?" Joxeia asked, his voice full of teasing. I smirked, reaching up to take his chin in my hand.

"I'm ordering you to go on a date with me."

"Hmm. Gosh, I'm not sure. I have early morning clients. I've still got to visit Xiphrus and Michael--"'

"Fuck em'," I deadpanned and watched with satisfaction as he laughed, dropping his head down on my chest, "Go on a date with me. Let's you and me go to a fancy restaurant, dress up for a night, eat a luxurious dinner, watch the heavens, and fuck until the sun comes up." Joxeia lifted his head, peeking at me through his hair, a secret smile spreading across those lips.