f i f t e e n

18k reads???? dayum
finally updating!

third person pov

it was about an hour later and everyone ended up falling asleep next to her, everyone but jane.

y/n shot up from her position and started sobbing uncontrollably. and loudly.

jane's head shot around towards y/n and rushed to her side.

everyone around y/n began to wake up from their light slumber.

"shit... my back hurts." dustin commented not realizing y/n was up and sobbing.

"whats happening- Y/N?! HOLY CRAP!" max exclaimed, bringing y/n to everyone's attention.

"Y/N?!" everyone yelled at the same time.

y/n's head shot up from her knees, stopped crying, and stared at everyone in the darkness.

she scrambled to her legs and created a dome of vines surrounding her and jane.

everyone stumbled back and looked at the dome surprisingly.

they heard some soft talk coming from inside the dome, and then the vines came down.

"sorry. didn't recognize you in dark." y/n softly explained while rubbing her eyes.

"it's okay." dustin rushes out before engulfing y/n in a almost suffocating hug.

y/n smiled and hugged back.

"what the hell happened to you? one minute we were all talking, and the next you became like some kind of porcelain doll!" max asked.

"i... i dont know. sorry to bother you. ill leave now." y/n said while quickly getting off and running away from them towards her house.

she heard the others call her name and began to run after y/n, but y/n was too quick.

--

at your home

--

y/n sluggishly walked into her house, waiting for a punishment for being out too late without telling anyone.

but nothin happened.

no one came rushing down the stairs to check on y/n.

everything was just silent.

well, only for about 50 seconds.

the next thing y/n knew, some random people busted down her front door, grabbed y/n by her armpits, and dragged her out of the house.

while y/n was screaming and kicking, she saw martha and jim.

"MARTHA! JIM! help me!" y/n pleaded.

they just shook their heads.

"you're just a problem, y/n. a. big. problem." jim stated.

--

y/n soon jolted awake, panting.

mike, who was right next to y/n, immediatly engulfed her into a hug, happy she was finally awake.

(if you're confused, you didnt wake up fr the last time, it was a part of you "episode")

"wha- how- im... here?" y/n confusedly asked the happy  boy.

mike nodded while waking up the others.

"you told lucas to bring you here, so we did. its really late though. you made a lot of spontaneous plants though, so good thing we did get you out of the house." dustin said, butting into the conversation.

y/n nodded.

"weird."

--

crappy chapter

just updating