f o u r t e e n

2K holy guacamole... love ya guys, and i swear i try to respond to every comment, it's just i have three books that so many people love *flips hair sarcastically*

third person pov

the whole party stayed like that the rest of the night.

they just talked, asked y/n questions about her life in the lab, asked her about her powers, nothing too special.

but then something REALLY strange happened.

everyone was just talking to eachother and mike and y/n were having their own conversation about who knows what.

then y/n froze.

all emotion left her face.

her eyes became glossy, and she became so still no one would've ever guess she was real.

"y/n? y/n!" mike yelled, while snapping in y/n's face.

people started to huddle around her.

"oh, son of a bitch! didn't we just get over this?" dustin exclaimed with a sigh.

mike glared at dustin.

"wait, what's going on?" will asked quietly.

"i... i don't know." jane admitted.

mike through his hands in the air.

"FUCK!" he exclaimed.

"LANGUAGE!!" mike's dad yelled.

"SORRY!" mike yelled back, not actually being sorry.

then pieces of y/n's hair started to become white once again.

"DARN IT! we just finished dying that like an hour ago!" max said, sounding defeated.

then y/n mumbled something.

she mumbled,

"help. woods. now."

"woods?! why the hell would we take her there?! especially at this time?!" lucas asked, obviously upset.

then lucas heard something in the back of his head, it sounded something like,

"i'm sorry. get me outside."

and it sounded like y/n.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" lucas whisper yelled.

"what?!" mike eagerly asked.

"i swear, y/n just talked to me." lucas told the party.

"no, no she didn't. we didn't hear or see her say anything." will said.

"no, no. not out loud. in here." lucas told them, whilst pointing to his mind.

"she... she communicated with you through her... through her MIND?!" dustin exclaimed.

lucas gulped and nodded.

"we need to get her out. now." jane said, while pointing to some random plants coming out of the floorboards.

mike nodded and picked up y/n and ran out of the back door, straight into the woods.

"this is some freaky shit." dustin told everyone while looking at the trail of vines y/n was leaving behind her and mike.

no one said anything, just silently nodded agreeingly.

"do you know what is happening to her, jane?" will asked quietly.

jane shook her head, being just as confused as everyone else.

they all ran for a little longer, but mike soon grew tired and rested y/n on the wet grass.

"what... the hell... is happening?!" max asked while panting from all the running.

no one answered the redhead's question since no one knew for themselves.

"if we knew... we would tell you." mike told max.

max gulped and nodded.

"help... stuck... cold... dark... home...?" y/n quietly said, breaking the uncomfortable silence they were in.

"Y/N?" dustin excitedly exlaimed.

everyone rushed to y/n, just to notice she still wasnt moving and her eyes were still glossed over.

"wait. cold. home. stuck. is she in the upside down?" lucas questioned.

will shook his head. "no. if she was, we wouldnt see her right now, would we?"

"you're right..." lucas grumbled.

"she's having an episode. like will has had before." jane stated, matter-of-factly.

everyone's mouths dropped and formed the shape of an 'o'.

"you see... now that, that makes more sense. but why is she having one? i thought only will had those?" max questioned.

"i guess not." dustin said with a shrug.

"well then, what do we do?" mike asks.

"we wait until the episode finishes and all of her powers are used up and she is too weak. thats all we really CAN do." jane told them.

they all nodded and sat down, waiting for y/n to finish.

--

im writing this on my school's laptops they gave us, and it wont let me respond to comments, so im sorry :(

words: 651