"Me too," he whispered, the warmness of the house immediately surrounding him and pictures of his past flashing in front of his eyes. The dazzling decorations shinning all over the house, almost blinding the brunet. "These are my friends." Baekhyun glances at the crowd of people, smiling awkwardly.

"And this is my hyung." Loud hellos echo in Baekhyun's ear as he tries to hold the fake smile on his face, handing his present to his brother. "I hope you like it. We haven't seen each other for long.. I don't know how your style is-"

"It's fine. You didn't have to buy anything, anyway. It's enough that you're here." He smiles wider, this time a real one. "Happy birthday Sehun. I'm sorry that we haven't seen each other for 2 years."

"Don't apologize. I understand." He bites his lip, nodding as he stares into his brother's handsome face. His black hair are styled up and his smile brighting up the whole room. "Would you want to talk with mom? She's at work right now.. she'll be back at-"

"No, that's fine."

Sehun looks at his brother in moment of silence before nodding with a sigh. "Okay.. Then let's go."

"To where?" He chuckles, glancing to the crowd. "Since my brother has finally arrived we can head to the club now." What? Club?

"Wait. You didn't say I have to go with you guys. I don't go to such places Sehun-"

"My birthday, my rules." The fuck. Sehun grabs his brother on his arm, shoving him out of the house while the crowd is following them right behind.

***

Loud music drowns Baekhyun's ears, colorful lights hitting his eyes and giving him not just a headache but also blinding him. He closes his eyes, messaging his head as the voice get louder and louder with every passing second. What the fuck am I doing here. The brunet shoots up his eyes, looking at Sehun's who's smirking at him evilly, his friends talking loudly next to him. I'm going to kill him.

He takes off his coat, putting it on the seat before opening the first button of his white button shirt as his eyes drift through the club, watching how sweaty people dance to loud music, grinding each other bodies against their skins. Disgusting. He runs hand through his hair, trying to avoid the heat surrounding him. How can people enjoy this?

"You're really Sehun's older brother?" A voice pulls him back to reality, causing him to turn to the other side in confusion. "Yes?" He half screams because of the music, staring into a pair of dark orbs, probably one of Sehun's friends. "You look so young tho. How old are you anyway?" Tho. Baekhyun grimaces, looking back at the floor. "30."

"Wooo, that's kinda hot." Baekhyun frowns, looking at the boy with a strange face before standing up in annoyance. I need air. He pushes his glasses on his nose as he heads out of the club, fresh oxygen immediately entering his nostrils and chilling his whole body. The brunet leans his head on the cold wall, closing his eyes as he enjoys the coldness. I hate you, Sehun. Would he be mad if I would just go home? He bites his lip, opening his eyes again and staring into the darkness of the quiet alley.

A single light is flickering on the wall across of him, the sound of someone taking a deep drags of a cigarette ghosts in his ears. He frowns, narrowing his eyes to slit so that he can see a silhouette of someone across of him, taking deep drags out of a cigarette, it's light brighting up the alley a little bit.

The person then stops smoking, the cigarette hitting the ground and the light is fading slowly as feet steps start to approach him slowly, the breath stuck in his lungs when he gets a glimpse of the person who's heading towards him in a slow face. It's him. "It's really you, wow." Baekhyun gulps, the streetlamp suddenly flickering and showing more of the library worker's face. So handsome. His grey hair are styled up, a black shirt covering his upper body.