Sudden

Jin and I both let out a sigh. I owe my life to him. If he didn't showed up, I guess I'll be staying at the hospital again, worse, sleeping in my deathbed. We hugged each other.

"Jin, you always save me in times like this. I always end up saying my thank yous. I hope I could do the same thing to you sometimes."

"I just can't stand looking at Harry together with that villain, you know. You don't look cute together."

"'Coz we are." I said while hugging him. "I love you, Jin."

"I love you more than you expect." He said with confidence. "Uhmm, Roe, about Hannah.."

"What is it?"

"What did she say?"

"Can't you see? She's jealous 'coz she likes you a lot. She told me that........" I told him the whole story including the debt I owe her years ago. "I'm afrai~~"

Then Hannah stomped in. Holding a GUN. "Well, look what we got here. Seems Roe can't understand what I've been telling her."

"H-hannah.." It's Jin.

"Stop it, Jin. If I can't have you, she mustn't have you, too." She pointed the gun at me left me dumbfounded. I don't know what to do. My knees are getting cumbrous causing me to kneel before her. I'm almost crying.

"I-I'm sorry Hannah." I said sobering. I then heard a crack from the gun.

"Tssk. Jin, you know that I am expert in holding guns, right? Pulling the trigger and pointing the hole into the target? Aiming its death?" She said smirking.

"Hannah!" Jin said, "we're bestfriends, right? Bestfriends don't hurt each other."

"Then why did you court her? It's hurting me, you know?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you have feelings for me. But I still love you, Hannah. You're like my sister. I d~~"

"SISTERZONED!! Damn! Sister your butt. Tssk, Did you hear it, Roe? Sister. Sister. Sister. And it's all because of you. Better die!" Then she fired the gun into the air for first attempt. I'm really scared. I don't want to die. I don't want any of us die here, especially my boyfriend.

"Don't hurt her. Point the gun at me instead." Oh no, Jin. Don't.

"I don't want to."

"What do you want?"

"Isn't it obvious? You!"

"So put the gun down."

"Tssk."

"Then you can have me."

"Am I that stupid to you, Jin? You ask what I want, I answered "you" but that doesn't mean you're going to love me or anything. Coz as long as this girl breathes, I know I'm still unnoticed."

"Then, just put the gun down. You don't want to live in jail somehow, right?"

"Its better to live in jail rather than seeing you both happy!!!"

"What can I do to change your mind?"

"Kiss me. Passionately, in front of her."

"i-if that satisfies you.." I was shocked by Jin's response. But before he could go nearer to Hannah, he turned back and flash a weak smile at me. I know he's planning for something, something I'm being scared of to its outcome.

1...

2...

3...

Exactly three steps that he walked away from me until he could reach Hannah's place. I felt useless. I promise to save Jin but he's still the one who's risking his life to save me.