The Legend of Harry Potter Girl

~flashback~

I remember three years ago, it was a dreadful night at the hospital that I met him, my best male friend.

I was 15 years old back then. I did some errands for my mom and as I was on my way home, a blue car stopped in front of me. Big guys came out from the car and ran after me. I think they were the rumoured syndicates that pick up kids late at night. Mom. Dad. I love you. I cried while running. I thought this would be my last day in the world. I didn't notice another car is approaching towards my direction. Bang! I blacked out.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw mom and dad at both sides of the hospital bed, asleep. What? H-Hospital bed? I just realized that I was rushed at the hospital last night. I stretched my hand to hold mom's face, but the tubes on my hands were pretty heavy causing me not to reach her, even dad. My left and right cerebral hemisphere aren't working properly. I let out a sigh and went back to sleep. That's the best thing I can do for myself at this moment.

*****

It's almost six days that I am here at the hospital. Lying. Doing nothing. I can feel my brain's dancing along with the beat of my heart. My head aches too much. My muscles can't contract well. I really can't move. I tried to open my eyes, but I found no one in a wide room. Where's mom? Dad? Am i in heaven? I don't even know what happened while I was asleep. I was about to cry. But then, a figure of a handsome lad entered through the door.

"Good evening, Miss. How are you?" He asked me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm the nurse in charge for you tonight. What are you feeling right now?"

I haven't answered his question. My head ached again. It's like my cerebellum was smashed into its smallest pieces. I'm scared to know what will happen next. While I was shaking, I felt his arms wrapped around me. I heard him saying but all I can catch on to were loud vibrations. I collapsed and went unconscious.

*****

"Doc, is she okay?" I heard mom's voice.

"Let's talk about it outside, ma'am." The doctor said.

I can't open my eyes to see them but I heard the doorknob clicked so I presume that they already went outside. Minutes later, the door opened again. I hope mom will give me good news.

"Hi." A young man's voice spoke.

"Hi?" Was the only thing in an awkward tone I responded to him.

"How are you feeling right now?" He asked.

"A little better than before. Are you the nurse in charge for me earlier?" I asked him since I can't open my eyes yet.

"Umm. Yeah."

"Its not too late to say thank you, right?" I smiled. "Thank you very much, Mr. nurse."

"Its okay, no problem. And by the way, don't address me like that, call me Jin instead. That's my name. I'm still an intern, though."

"Ohh. Okay, Mr. Jin. Do you know when I will be discharged?"

"I don't know yet, I think you'll stay here for another week because your situation is quite serious. You need more examinations and I think we'll meet too often."

"Really?" I managed to hide my wretched face. But I guess, it's useless. I think he saw me.

"Stop that, Harry Potter. You'll get ugly."

"Harry Potter? Where?" I felt his hands cupped my face and squished it.

"You're the one whom I mean. You're too innocent." He laughed silently. I can feel it.