Part IV

xxx

I sat and waited as I watched the next few performers entered the rink. I would have left if Yuuri hadn't made me promise to sit and watch his performance live. Oh and guess what. He is the last to perform tonight! Although there were only a few more left when I got back they all had eight minute performances that weren't the most enjoyable to see, including Williams, but there were 10 minute intersections in between the performances! Yurio is here too and that only adds to the tension between me and the other people around me. William, who's hair is still a mess, noticed me staring at Yurio across the ice and walked over to him. I could tell that whatever William said to him started an argument because they both started pointing at me and yelling at each other and eventually went outside.

Only Yurio came back... I wouldn't be complaining if Yurio murdered the guy, hey I would have helped him if I were given the chance... Just kidding. I would never commit murder. Maybe.

Amelie left early for the hotel and urged me to come with her, but I had to deny due to my promise with Yuuri.

"After this performance from Leo Iglesia we will be seeing our final competitor, Yuuri Katsuki, on the ice. Last year he placed second in the Grand Prix and almost won but was cut short by less than one point by last years Gold Medalist Yuri Plisetsky and it looks like today we have his old coach Victor Nikiforov here to help cheer him on."

Thank goodness. I can't wait till I get to leave this place and go to sleep in my warm bed and maybe have some pizza and have ice cream for breakfast to celebrate...

I noticed that someone was trying to sit next to me. I moved my skate box to make sure there was enough room for whoever it was. As I moved my box I heard a small chuckle.

"Look who is being so nice," It was Yurio

"What do you want?"

"A front row seat at Yuuri's failure," Yurio moves a bit of his long blonde hair of his face," And it looks like the only available spot was next to you."

"Oh really," I say, Should have known."

"Known what?" I now had Yurio's attention

"That you would only sit next to me if it was the only spot available. I can't blame you. I wouldn't sit next to you even if it was the only spot available. I would just stand."

Yurio just ignored me ,but I swear that I saw a small smile form on the side of his mouth.

"Wh-," The loud speak interrupted me once again

"What a great axel from Leo Iglesia!"

"Hmm," Yurio was deep in thought and didn't hear me

Not like I want him to hear me anyway.. He is way too annoying and rude for me to handle.

Before I knew it Leo was off the ice and given the place of 6th. He was a little upset ,but walked it off and spent the rest of his time talking to fans and cheering them up.

It is charming to see that not all people who are scored low complain and yell like if JJ were to get scored that way, he would probably die on the ice and end his career there and then, but Leo didn't make it to Prix finals last year or make it to WM Finals this year and he is still going head strong.

"You know, JJ would probably puke all over the ice if he were scored like that, but I don't think that he would give up so easily even if I wanted him to," Yurio says," You really need to stop that."

"Stop what?"

"Thinking out loud like that, you could say something that you don't want other people to hear," Yurio says