BTS related: Jin's Bday

Dear Readers,

I think i may have been disappointed you for putting Bangtan here in this book that was made only for IU, I'm really sorry if i mixed the Bangtan Boys here but hope you understand cause its fangirl matters.

And time check 9:20pm,

I just want to say...
Jin's birthday was December 04, 1994
So its only 3hrs..

Happy Birthday Kim Seokjin of BTS!
“Eomma Jin”

I'm a little bit Jealous because you're growing older i mean we all grow older but seeing you makes my self-esteem become lower, Why? You've gotten more handsome or prettier :((, Btw

I'm a little bit Jealous because you're growing older i mean we all grow older but seeing you makes my self-esteem become lower, Why? You've gotten more handsome or prettier :((, Btw..In the past you're success right now is just a dream but now here it is, it is perfectly in your hands right now, Having a debut on US TV, Collabing with famous artists and Become into top 25 Popular in the world was a very big success more than i can think, and its all because of your hard working and talents. Eomma Jin, We know that in the past you ain't really good at dancing but this days we are so proud of you for giving your best on all of bangtan's performances you've been improving, and not just improving you've gotten to be a such GREAT dancer and a singer, please continue pursuing your dreams because ARMYs were alway on bangtan's side during the ups and down you were always with army until you'll perform your last fanmeet, performance as a group and your concert, we know that time will come but ARMY will continue supporting you there's only one i can say I'm very thankful that i've went through this fandom and not just a fandom but a Family, im thankful for those army who were still supporting and loving bangtan, Jin and all the Member of BTS ARMY loves you very much, anyways i don't want to have a speech here so yeah, Saeng il chuka hamnida Seokjin-ssi.

Sincerely,
Author-Kim💜